“Relaxing and pampering” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Arizona Biltmore Spa

Arizona Biltmore Spa
2400 East Missouri Avenue, Arizona Biltmore, Phoenix, AZ 85016 (Camelback East)
602-381-7632
Attraction Details
Erie, Colorado
“Relaxing and pampering”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

I recently went to the Biltmore for a Girls Weekend and I had two separate treatments: an espresso limon slimming body wrap and a warm vanilla stone massage. Both were absolutely fantastic, and if they offer you the additional Moroccan oil hair treatment and scalp massage, take it, it's totally worth it! Best scalp massage I've ever gotten.

Diana was my aesthetician for the espresso limon body wrap and she was friendly, funny, and very good at giving the treatments!

The spa is relaxing and I loved that there was a hottub, sauna, and steam bath, but my only complaint is that there wasn't much room to just sit around. If you were not in one of the three things above, there were only three lounge chairs to just sit in. They should consider expanding that building to add more space to just sit and relax.

Visited February 2013

New York City, New York
12 attraction reviews
“A little bit disappointment”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

We spent 4 days in resort during our conference. The room was OK, nothing spectacular. One day was great: we had a cold weather in low 30th, then rain, snow storm, hale, and two rainbows. That was exciting coming from cold weather from NYC. This place is great for golfers, but boring for someone who does not play. However, take a 10-15 minutes ride to Scottsdale and go to Scottsdale Fashion Mall. That place is great for Girlzz. They will have a lot of fun with a lot of great shops and good restaurants and some cool walk.
When we arrived, we had to change our keys to get in our room 3 times. Would not work. then wait for another 30 minutes for tech to get us in. But the Staff is great and very helpful.
I still going to give them Very Good and not Average. I just guess I need to start practicing with Golfing and everything is going to be Perfecto!!!

Visited February 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah
16 attraction reviews
“I expected more.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

We recently stayed and the Biltmore Resort and while the rooms and other facilities were great, I was a little disappointed in the spa. They definitely need to renovate their spa, it is old and needs some updating. I had a prenatal massage and a 60 min foot treatment. The massage was good, but the pedicure was in the salon located in a different building. I felt weird prancing around the property in just my robe and after getting all relaxed in the spa I was transferred to a busy salon that had rap music blaring. For the cost of the treatments I would expect a better atmosphere and experience.

Visited November 2012
southern NH
5 attraction reviews
“A relaxing visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

The quality of this spa comes from the outstanding, friendly, professional staff. I had a massage that was the best I had ever experienced, and I have been to some excellent spas! Thank you Raymond, ask for him and you will reap the pleasure of his 16 years of dedicated service to this spa.

Recommendations for the staff would include leaving ample time between multiple services. We had pedicures until 1:50 pm and then massages at 2 pm - this did not leave ample time to move to another location, change and have nails dry. Both services were excellent.

I would recommend that the spa consider enlarging its lounge area. There were just a few chairs to sit in vs chaises and soft lighting. There was no real place to relax and hydrate after the amazing massage.

Check the spa menu and ask for the monthly specials that will save you 20% BUT check you bill carefully. We were not charged the special rate and I wasted a lot of time trying to get it corrected.

Visited November 2012
tucson
“spa weekend with the girls”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Nice treatments and the spa area is kept clean. Could not have been better!!! Great staff except the front staff. They overcharged me by a bundle. Be careful

Visited September 2012