“Loved the food” 5 of 5 stars
Review of True Food Kitchen

True Food Kitchen
2502 E. Camelback Rd., #135, Phoenix, AZ 85016 (Camelback East)
+1 602-774-3488
Neighborhood: Camelback East
Montana
“Loved the food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

This was one of the very best lunches I've had in ages . The combination of flavors in the chicken salad was fantastic. The drink selection was unique. My salad was dressed with a champagne vinaigrette - great flavor. I also enjoyed watching the food prep going on in view of diners. I recommend this spot if you want a tasty, healthy, great meal!

Visited October 2013

Scottsdale, Arizona
“Casual with Fresh Foods & Flavors”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

Everything is fresh, emphasizing creative pairings and classic favorites. Seasonal menus for lunch and dinner feature appetizers, salads, pizza, sandwiches and entrees. Have visited True Foods for business lunches in Phoenix and Scottsdale. I prefer the Phoenix location for its level of service, although seating is tighter. A good place to meet friends and business clients for casual meals. It is noisy and no reservations are taken unless for large groups, so True Foods is not a place for serious business discussions. If you arrive after 11:45am M-F you will have to wait for a table. It's an energetic place for enjoying creative combinations of flavors. The freshly-blended "Natural Refreshments" non-alcoholic beverage list offers fruit, veggie, soda and tea combinations that are amazingly delicious. Alcoholic selections include creative cocktails, wine, beer and sake.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dothan, Alabama
“"Big disappointment"”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

My husband and I went to True Food based on recommendations from hotel staff. Our first experience was great-good food and pleasant service. We decided to go back as our last meal before leaving Phoenix. We were seated and then proceeded to watch while three other tables were seated and receive drinks with no one coming by to even bring us water! I went up to the hostess and asked to have our server come by and waited another five minutes for our waiter to show up. By that time, I was so frustrated that I told the waiter we were leaving with his only response, "That's cool". I appreciate a good meal but expect at least some service. I would not go back again.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“A healthy tasty casual must eat place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

The ambience is casual yet stylish, waitress was very pleasant and the food was tasty. Not too expensive option in the fashion biltmore mall area. But when you eat you remember the food for days. I feel that greasy oily food is tasty and easy to make but when it comes to healthy and tasty food, that defines a place. I had the summer seafood bouillabaisse and i loved it. I also tried the wine HARAS a chardonnay and it was great with my food. I highly recommend this place. I will ef go there again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Scottsdale, Arizona
“My 'girls' brunch spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Every time I want to meet a girlfriend for lunch this is the first place that comes off my tongue as a recommendation.

I love the chicken salad with almonds in it as we'll as their unique drink list.

Please, don't change too much, True Food Kitchen. The 'in the know' community seems to know a little about the Fox Foods / PF Changs ownership situation and rumors abound!

Visited July 2013