We love Drury Inns, and this property was typical of our Drury experience. Friendly staff. Rooms were clean, nicely decorated, and comfortable. Love the breakfast and happy hour that are included in the room rate. Very nice sitting area off the lobby. If we had been planning several days in Phoenix, this location would have been less than idea as it is on the northern fringe of Phoenix... however, we only had one day in Phoenix and were then headed north to Flagstaff, so the location worked to our favor. (We were a family with 2 college-aged kids.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This stunning Arizona hotel provides a breathtaking mountain range view, yet is only a short drive from downtown Phoenix. Drury Inn & Suites offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free hot breakfast. At Drury, “hot” means scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and make-your-own Belgian waffles. In the evening, join us at our 5:30 Kickback® for free hot food and cold beverages. Our rotating menu features a variety of hot foods, baked potatoes, garden salad, beer, wine, mixed drinks and more! To burn off all of those free extras, Drury has a 24-hour exercise center and a parking lot to jog around. Lastly, Drury’s free wireless Internet and free long distance calls will ensure you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Priceline, Tingo, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Happy Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Pinnacle Peak Hotel Phoenix
- Drury Inn And Suites Pinnacle Peak