We stayed two nights at this hotel prior to going from the airport to Sedona. We liked the room. The bed was fairly comfortable. There was a travel soccer team in the hotel during our stay. They were loud in the halls, and we could hear them, especially in the morning, but you could not hear others in the adjacent rooms. Soundproofing room-to-room, good, but space around exterior door allows noise in. The hotel seems well maintained. Freebie happy hour with alcoholic beverages and junk-food-type snacks. Breakfast includes a belgium waffle maker. Not too many options on either end for gluten-sensitive folk. Considering the food we got here, the price of the room was very economical.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This stunning Arizona hotel provides a breathtaking mountain range view, yet is only a short drive from downtown Phoenix. Drury Inn & Suites offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free hot breakfast. At Drury, “hot” means scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and make-your-own Belgian waffles. In the evening, join us at our 5:30 Kickback® for free hot food and cold beverages. Our rotating menu features a variety of hot foods, baked potatoes, garden salad, beer, wine, mixed drinks and more! To burn off all of those free extras, Drury has a 24-hour exercise center and a parking lot to jog around. Lastly, Drury’s free wireless Internet and free long distance calls will ensure you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Happy Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Pinnacle Peak
- Drury Inn & Suites Pinnacle Peak Hotel Phoenix