“No cook!” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Columbia, IL
“No cook!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

What at a conference we walked to z pizza at roughly 1:30 only to be told that the chef or cook (I don't recall the cashier's exact wording) went on a delivery so our orders would be delayed 15-20 minutes. I don't think I need to point out how ridiculous that is.

• Visited July 2014

Portland, Oregon
“Pleasant surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

I was stuck in Phoenix for the night and my i-phone told me this was the closest (non- fast food) restaurant. The three of us ordered some slices, a sandwich, and flat-bread. The pizza was not the best ever, but it was above average quality, hot, and delivered quickly to our table. The service was also above average. I havent been to many places that let you stay 20 minutes past closing without making you feel like you are trespassing.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Brooklyn, New York
“Did the Trick”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I needed lunch delivered for photo shoot crew near DT. I ordered on line and the food was delivered quickly. While i noted that I wanted the pies cooked well done they were not. Pizza is average with above average topping choices.

Visited January 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
“amazing food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

I loved this place, it is a quiet pizza place withe new charm. you can also have a beer with your pizza if you'd like!

Visited October 2012
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Great pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

Hotel recommended this place and we loved it. Got a sm Thai pizza and split a salad, perfect amount of food, although would have eaten a medium since it was so good. Liked that there were interesting options, not just pepperoni, sausage. Was wishing we would have found this place earlier during our stay because we would have returned.

• Visited July 2013