“Enjoying an old school Phoenix experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Frank & Alberts - The Arizona Biltmore

Frank & Alberts - The Arizona Biltmore
2400 E. Missouri, Biltmore, Phoenix, AZ 85016 (Camelback East)
(602) 955-6600
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Frank & Alberts - The Arizona Biltmore is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 2,570 restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Bar scene, Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Delivery, Buffet, Late Night, Dessert
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Camelback East
Cross street: Camelback
Mountain View, California
“Enjoying an old school Phoenix experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

I met some business associates for lunch at Frank & Alberts at the Arizona Biltmore. Before lunch we were treated to a tour of this historic hotel property. What a gorgeous building inspired by Frank Lloyd Wright. Back to lunch... The service was impeccable. I had the crab cake BLT. Definitely the best BLT ever. I wish I had saved room for dessert.

Visited July 2013

88% Recommend
Graham, Washington
“Convenient and great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

Located opposite the lobby in the hotel, this is a great place to get good food. The service is top notch and the bar area is a good location for an afternoon glass of wine. The menu was varied , some comfort food and some fancy food. All good.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sun City
“Summer Tea at the Biltmore”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

We took the tour of the Biltmore to find out about the architecture and Frank Lloyd Wright's influence. It was very interesting and informative. Our guide, Rob, was extremely well informed and interested in answering our questions. Then we had "summer tea" with tea sommelier, Kevin Doyle. Tea is usually served in the Biltmore lobby but there was a large convention with many loud, sometimes "half-dressed" youth going back and forth in the lobby - so Kevin had the foresight to set us up in Frank & Albert's dining room. Kevin was very friendly and knowledgeable - taught us about the different types of teas and all the "goodies" that were served. We also learned about an herbal tea that smells as good as it tastes: African Solstice. I bought a tin and have been enjoying it at home ever since our wonderful experience at the Biltmore. Thank you, Kevin and Rob!

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“Go ahead...indulge! Onion rings & pizza's were awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Loved the appy's here. The giant onion rings, pizza and duck-fat fries (had to ask what they were...oh my... SO worth it).

We sat outside on a Friday night, my husband had a cigar and drink the server recommended which he loved. We had the onion rings (again) and they were awesome.

A huge plus you can order room service off this menu before 10pm! They also have a great happy hour from 4-6pm. Lots of misters so you won't be overwhelmed with heat.

Looking forward to going back very soon!

Visited July 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
“A true dining experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Last weekend I stayed at the Arizona Biltmore for a conference and could not have been more pleased with the dining options onsite. I have felt stuck with what hotels have to offer in the past, not at Frank and Alberts. I could seee right off the bat that people would travel to this hotel just for the food and the atmosphere.
Over the course of the weekend I ate here three times and everything was very consistent. First of all the staff was so pleasant. My waitress the first morning was Stephanie, she asked if we were staying at the hotel and invited us back to see her again the following morning. When I we showed up the next day she greeted us by name, I really got a kick out of that, I think I have been going to my local breakfast joint for three years and they still just call me buddy. :)
On top of the staff being pleasant the food was amazing, including the breakfast buffet which can be dodgey from time to time dependent on where you are.
Lastly the space was so amazing. Comfortable atmosphere with a partially open kitchen, Frank and Alberts has nothing to hide and I highly recommend it if you are in the Phoenix metropolitan area. Ask for Stephanie, she is a sweetheart and super attentive.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere