“My Opinion” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 174 hotels in Phoenix
Wesley Chapel, United States
“My Opinion”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

highly recommended!!! My room was very clean, and comfortable, staff was always very professional and friendly, did not use the fitness room or the pool but both looked great. The dinner options could be better but again, everything else was excellent!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

176 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Manhattan Beach, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

Sometimes it's the little things that make the difference. Being given two "AA" batteries to bring my mouse back from the dead. Having a front desk staff member volunteer places to deliver lunch. Having staff recognize that I was having a tough day and asking how they could help. Based on my last stay at this Homewood Suites, I can't imagine wanting to stay anywhere else when I visit Phoenix.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Port Orange, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

This was my first time at Homewood Suites, but it won't be my last. Everything was great. Front desk personnel were pleasant and efficient. Very spacious and clean hotel. Suites were great. Pleasant personnel. Free breakfast was good.

• Stayed April 2013
Oro Valley, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

I liked that this hotel had a breakfast and we didn't utilize the manager's reception but it sounds nice. The food was average fair for morning buffet breakfast (waffle machine, cereals, biscuits, fruit, etc.) The business center had a jammed printer and there was only one front desk associate so I just fixed it myself. The staff at breakfast joked around and chatted with each other but weren't so friendly with us. When I checked out the front desk workers weren't real friendly. The accommodations were nice, roomy and clean. We stayed in the one bedroom suite with 2 queen beds with a pullout sofa and had ample room. We didn't use the pool. The location was great, right next to I-10 and close to Phoenix Airport and about 5 minutes to downtown. The parking lot was never overly full and we were able to find a spot close to the hotel entrance late on a Friday night. Overall a very average experience for the price. We paid less for a Hilton resort room and had much better service. I'd go the resort route rather than Homewood Suites.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Darrell S, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites Phoenix Airport South, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
I appreciate the review of your recent experience at our hotel. I'm sorry that you received a poor level of service. I have addressed these issues with our staff. The next time you are in the area we would love to have you come back and experience a hopefully improved level of customer service. Thank you once again for your comments.
Naperville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

One of the nicest hotels I've stayed at in quite some time. Hotel is like new. Staff is friendly. Breakfast was good. Nightly reception was excellent (food, beer, wine, and pop included). Pool and Jacuzzi were nice. There's a nice patio area to hang out on that has grills to cook out on if you want. Grocery store within 2 miles. Restaurants nearby. Complimentary shuttle takes you within a five mile radius. Can't say enough goods things about this place. Hated to leave.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

elma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

This Homewwod suites was a convenient place to stay overnight for our travels to Flagstaff. We got in late and the desk staff were very nice and helpful. The suite was very clean and the bed was so nice we slept well for the few hours we did coming off on east coast time. The breakfast was really plentiful and I would definitely stay at any of these hotels again. Price can be a little steep but look for bargains online. used HHonors Points

Toledo, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

My family joined me at the end of a business trip and I switched to this hotel so we would have more room. As with all Homewood Suites, the rooms are very well equipped, including a kitchen and full sized refrigerator. When you are traveling with kids, this is invaluable! The hotel staff was very accommodating, and provided us with a crib for our 2 year old very quickly upon our arrival. The breakfast was very good, although they don't cook breakfast to order here (some other locations do I believe). That said, there were plenty of breakfast options to satisfy any appetites. The pool area is amazing, and would definitely keep the kids happy. It might even be heated; it was very warm. The hotel provides dinner and drinks nightly too. I didn't stay for dinner, but it is a nice touch that could save a family some money. The beds and pillows were very comfortable. This hotel is 2-3 miles from the airport so your sleep will not be interrupted by jet noise.

Room Tip: I think any of the rooms would be quiet. The airport is far enough away that jet noise isn't an...