“Don't Bother” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn & Suites Phoenix

You added Quality Inn & Suites Phoenix to your Saves list
Quality Inn & Suites Phoenix
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5050 N. Black Canyon Hwy., Phoenix, AZ 85017 (Formerly Comfort Inn N Black Canyon Hwy)   |
Ranked #93 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Don't Bother”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

Stayed for 3 days.....toilet had brown stains, wallpaper coming off wall. We were told by front desk that the 3rd floor had not been remodeled yet. There was no refrigerator in the room--only in the King toom. Jacuzzi was broken and not fixed until the last day before we left.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Robert C, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Phoenix, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
I sincerely apologize for the challenges you experienced. However, I do not believe our Hotel is where you stayed. All of our rooms are painted, we do not have wallpaper. All of our toilets have been replaced, they are bright white and our Jacuzzi has had no issues and works great!

Robert C.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
coolidge
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

I was heading up north to flagstaff, was wanting to drive straight threw. However I was not able to leave at the time I wanted. I saw this place while driving on the highway when i started to catch myself getting tiered. I pulled off, saw how clean it was asked for a price since I would be there just a few hrs. The person at the counter was quick and gave me just what I need a clean room to rest my head. When i woke I was able to enjoy a nice breakfast and jump back on the road.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Robert C, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Phoenix, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
Thank you for choosing the Quality Inn & Suites Phoenix
We strive to provide our guests with excellent accomodations at an affordable price.
We are glad our Hotel was in the right location for your rest stop.
We hope the next time your'e traveling through Arizona, wether your'e headed up north or traveling south down I-17 that you stop by the Quality Inn and Suites Phoenix, we'll have a nice clean room waiting for you.
Tucson
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

Choice Hotels needs to know that the staff at this location is exceptional. We were greeted on arrival by Aracely, who turned out to be a pleasant, smiling problem solver. Even when we experienced a plumbing problem (it happens), she was great. The room was comfortable. The attendant at breakfast was delightful. Somebody has figured out how to hire and how to train. Interpersonal skills across the board were great. Thanks for a very nice stay. See you next time.
Al C

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Robert C, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Phoenix, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
We are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us and we are very pleased to hear how helpful our staff was. We take pride when it comes to guest service and making you feel at home.
We are glad you enjoyed the breakfast and we look forward to providing you with another excellent experience on your next trip to Phoenix.
Chandler, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

My family and I were headed through Phoenix on our way to I-10 to head East. We left after I got off work, it was getting late and I had thought I'd get to Tucson before stopping. Upon seeing the QI sign I figured to give it a try to start fresh in the morning as we all were getting tired and cranky. What a very pleasant surprise. The front desk attendant, Aracely, I believe that's her name, was wonderful. Pleasant and empathetic. She got us into a very nice room, with clean, comfortable beds, the room smelled nice, fresh linens. I don't know why I was so surprised. The next morning we enjoyed the complimentary breakfast buffet. With a family of four it really saves time and money. The food was plentiful and fresh. The breakfast girl, Katrina, what a pleasant person to help serve us in the morning. On my future trips to/through Phoenix I will use this QI as my stopping off point.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
gmqualityinnphoenix, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Phoenix, responded to this review, October 10, 2012
Thank you for posting your review on tripadvisor.com
We are very pleased you chose the Quality Inn & Suites Phoenix for your rest stop.
We are happy you enjoyed the breakfast and had such a great experience.
Please be sure to stop by again on your next trip
Gonzales, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

Hello, my name is Michael, I live in Louisiana but I have family that lives in Phoenix. Recently my girlfreind and I took a trip to visit them and we needed a nice Hotel close to where they lived. We don't really know the area that well so we were not sure where to book our room. We looked online and saw the ad on choicehotels.com for the Quality Inn & Suites Phx. It was going to be a 3 day visit so we wanted to make sure we were comfortable but we're not rich so we always have to be conscious our budget. We found a King size Suite with a Microwave and a Refrigerator for 69 bucks, which was perfect for what we had to spend for our trip. When we got to the hotel we were greeted by Casey, she was friendly and welcoming. The lobby was clean and smelled good. When we got to our room it was clean, smelled good and everything worked. On the second night our air conditioner stopped working for some reason. We called down to the desk and Casey said she would take care of it. Within 5 minutes their maintenance guy Tony was at our door. He checked something with the air conditioner and then he left and said he would be right back. In less than 10 minutes he returned with a brand new unit!! He had it installed and blowing cold air in no time!! I have never seen anything like it! He was so fast! As he left he asked if there was anything else he could do with a smile on his face. We felt so welcome. The Free Breakfast each morning was great especially the biscuits and gravy! At checkout Aracely was very friendly and actually thanked US for staying with them. The fact is it was us who were thankful. Everything was clean, the breakfast was great and everyone was so friendly and welcoming.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
gmqualityinnphoenix, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Phoenix, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
Thank you for posting your review on tripadvisor.com
We are very pleased you were so comfortable at our Hotel.
While we strive to maintain all of our facilities and have a system to ensure everything works properly, occasionally things do break. We are very glad to know that our staff was so responsive and took care of your air conditioner so quickly. We are happy you enjoyed our breakfast with the biscuits and gravy and we look forward to providing you with clean / affordable accomodations on your next trip to Phoenix.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

We were on our way back to Colorado, really tired and just needed a place to rest. We found this hotel to be very convenient. Right off the freeway. The girl at the desk that checked us in was very nice and took care of us quickly. The room was very comfortable and clean, the bed was great! The hotel looked like it had just been through a renovation, was clean outside and inside. The breakfast in the morning was very good. The biscuits and gravy were the best. The people we interacted with were all very courteous and helpful. The girl that checked us out in the morning was very cheerful and asked how our stay was. Thanks again for everything! Would stay again on our next trip!

• Stayed September 2012
Thank you for posting your review on tripadvisor.com
Your feedback is very important to us. We strive to provide excellent accomodations at an affordable price. Stories like yours let us know we are doing exactly that.
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

This hotel is right off the I-17 and min from I-10, the staff is so friendly and helpful. Breakfast was great nice selections. They are starting renovating the rooms, once they are done it will be great, the rooms are nice and large. I would stay here again and would say to give it a try, keep in mind they are working on getting he rooms current

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for posting your review on tripadvisor.com
We really appreciate your feedback, what our guests have to say about our hotel is very important to us. And you're right, we have been doing a lot of work on our property and have restaffed our entire hotel. We are pleased that you had a wonderful experience and look forward to providing you with affordable accomodations on your next trip.

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Phoenix? Share your experiences!