“Great place to stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Homewood Suites Phoenix North - Happy Valley

You added Homewood Suites Phoenix North - Happy Valley to your Saves list
Homewood Suites Phoenix North - Happy Valley
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2470 West Charlotte Drive, Phoenix, AZ 85085 (Deer Valley)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Ready to save 15%?
Ranked #1 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Baltimore, Maryland
“Great place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

I stayed at the Homewood Suites Happy Valley for business the week of May 6, 2013. The room was incredible! Very spacious and very clean. The service is outstanding as well. Alma is a very pleasant person and Ashleigh was wonderful as well. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling for business.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
TrentGlendale_AZ, General Manager at Homewood Suites Phoenix North - Happy Valley, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Thank you for the great feedback! We love hearing team members names mentioned on guest reviews and I've passed my thanks onto Alma and Ashleigh for being memorable during your last visit. We're gald you enjoyed the room and all our amenities. Thanks again and we look forward to your next visit!

Safe Travels,

Trent Johnson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

This Hotel is a great place to stay!!! The Hotel is very clean, the staff (ie Valerie and Amy) are super friendly and helpful!!! There is a dinner included in the price Mo-Thr that offers great food, as well as beer and wine. I would definitely come back!!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
TrentGlendale_AZ, General Manager at Homewood Suites Phoenix North - Happy Valley, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Thank you very much for the awesome feedback! When we receive reviews like this we know we're on the right track. I'll be sure the pass your kind words on to Valerie and Amy, they do such a great job for us day in and day out. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience.

Warm Regards,

Glendale, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

Clean and Friendly. The Complimentary breakfast is one of the best I have had in any hotel. The staff was friendly and rooms were very nice. I did not try the evening buffet but it sounded just as good.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

thank you for the great feedback! We're glad you enjoyed the breakfast experience while staying with us. We know how important that meal is in order to get your day started off on the right foot. Please let us know the next time you're in Phoenix as we'd love to make your next reservation with us.

Thanks again,

Tallahassee, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

I was impressed with the quality of this hotel from the beginning. The rooms are new and very clean. The hotel provides a very nice complimentary breakfast, free parking and free wi-fi. However, the thing I was most impressed with was the customer service. I needed to ship a package through UPS the day I checked out of the hotel. I gave the package to Amy at the front desk, who assured me that she would give it to the driver when he stopped that day. Later that afternoon I received a voice mail from Amy just letting me know that the UPS truck did not stop at the hotel that day so she drove to a UPS store to make sure my package was mailed. I am so happy that we chose to stay at this hotel, and I would stay there again in a heartbeat. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to Phoenix for work or play.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Driggs, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

This is one of the best Homewood Suites I have stayed at. The common area for gathering/meals etc is very large and welcoming. The food, considering it comes with your room charge, are pretty good. There are a lot of healthy options.
The rooms are spotless, the bed comfortable and the sheets high end.
Customer Service was over the top and in my opionion, hotel is located in a very safe area I would guess, although I only stayed one night.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
TrentGlendale_AZ, General Manager at Homewood Suites Phoenix North - Happy Valley, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Thank for sharing the experience regarding your last visit! Any and all feedback is extremely important to us; we know we're on the right track when we hear responses like yours. We appreciate all the kind words and we're looking forward to your next visit.

Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

I stayed here earlier in the week for one night on a business trip. This was an excellent choice and I think it qill be my hotel of choice when I return to Phoenix, which I do multiple times per month. The hotel was beautiful, fresh, and apparently new. I stayed in a studio suite and it was more than enough room for just me. The room was very clean and comfortable. They functionally utilized all the space and I was able to spread out and get some work done. The dinner service was a wonderful touch! There was meat lasagna and veggie lasagna, salad, garlic bread, beer and wine. Ashley did a wonderful job of keeping everything clean, organized, and well stocked. She was also very friendly. I didn't catch the name of the young man at breakfast, but he was very nice and organized as well.

The hotel was in a nice shopping area with many food and shopping choices. There is also easy access to I-17.This would be an excellent choice for people wanting to go up to the Anthem Outlets as well.

Can't wait to come back. I think my children would enjoy this property as well.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank you very much for the great feedback! It’s so great to hear examples of multiple team members making a lasting impression on our guests. I assure you this doesn't go unnoticed and I'll be passing along your "kudos" in our all staff meeting. We understand you have many choices when you travel and we’re excited to be at the top of that list when you come to Phoenix.

Flagstaff, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

The guest room is very clean and the bed is very comfortable. The free breakfast and light dinner are in good quality. Shopping center is 2 block away just behind the hotel. It is a easy walking distance.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank for sharing the experience regarding your last visit! We appreciate all the kind words and we're looking forward to your next visit.

Trent Johnson

Been to Homewood Suites Phoenix North - Happy Valley? Share your experiences!