I've stayed at Homewood Suites Phoenix North - Happy Valley 4 times this year. Each and every time I've stayed here, Edward and Amy have been very friendly and very accommodating. The grounds of the property are well kept, pool area is clean, and the gym is clean as well. I'm always greeted when I walk in the door and since my 3rd visit, Edward and Amy remember me by name. As a hhonors member, they are always on top of the perks and benefits all the way down to the water bottles. This is more than I can say for other Hilton family hotels I've stayed at in other cities. Due to my work, I stay in hotels 70 plus nights a year all over the U.S. I've stayed in some not so nice hotels and some very swanky hotels, but as of right now, Homewood Suites Phoenix North - Happy Valley is by far my favorite due to the professionalism and friendliness of Edward and Amy. Other hotels should take note on how to run a business from this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Phoenix North - Happy Valley Hotel Phoenix
- Homewood Suites Phoenix North - Happy Valley Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix North-Happy Valley is located 25 minutes from Sky Harbor International Airport and dynamic Downtown Phoenix, Arizona. The North Phoenix area encompasses fashionable residential communities, the Happy Valley Commercial District, Deer Valley Industrial developments and the Deer Valley Municipal Airport. We are situated in the midst of North Phoenix and you will find us along I-17 North. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere, Hilton Hotels, Agoda, Olotels, Priceline, Hotwire, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Homewood Suites Phoenix North - Happy Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.