“My #1 site to stay when visiting Phoenix!” 5 of 5 stars

Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix North-Happy Valley
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2550 West Charlotte Drive, Phoenix, AZ 85085   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
15% off - Don't Miss Out!
Ranked #2 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
GreenLeadersBronze level
Mexico City, Mexico
“My #1 site to stay when visiting Phoenix!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

Great place to stay, nice & clean; people at front desk are very kind,specially Valerie who was attending my arrival; she made sure my room was at my expectation, and even recommended the great restaurants and stores arround Happy Valley, which made an execellent experience. A perfect neighborhood at right level for the place to stay. You bet I will always select Hampton Inn on all my traveling. Jorge.

Room Tip: I am okay to recommend any floor at your convenience.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
TrentGlendale_AZ, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix North-Happy Valley, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us! We are very lucky to have such a great team member in Valerie, she is truly a gem. Please let us know the next time you're in Phoenix as we'd love to make your reservations for you.

Trent Johnson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Wonderful customer service by Valerie and Kelsey. Beautiful huge rooms with comfy bed and nice linens, would definitely stay there agin. Good hot breakfast. Great location with shopping, restaurants and movie theater within easy walking distance.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us! Both Valerie and Kelsey are ROCK STARS at what they do, I'll be sure to share your review with the entire team. We hope to see you again soon!

Flagstaff, Arizona, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Great hotel. It was nice and quiet, and a excellent staff. The rooms were very clean. I gave 4 stars because the swimming pool and hot tub were a little dirty for early spring. And the pool towels were more like hand towels. The breakfast was a full spread, but we got their late and some of the items were out. It was a pleasant stay.

Room Tip: Third Floor was very very quiet.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for sharing your last experience with us. We really appreciate all feedback and I wanted to let you know I've discussed your comments with our Chief Engineer regarding our pool so future guests are not impacted as you were. Thank you again for staying with us, we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Warm Regards,

Little Egg Harbor
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

Accommodations were fantastic; clean rooms, excellent staff who couldn't do enough for you. The morning breakfast was better than going to a restaurant! The best hotel I've ever stayed in and would love to go back.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
WOW - what awesome feedback! Thank you so much for taking the time to share this with us. I'll definitely be sharing this with our entire team.

Thanks again!

United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

Our family chose to stay here upon arrival to PHX because we were travelling to the Grand Canyon the next day. The location was perfect, the hotel was a delight. Friendly staff, good breakfast, kids liked it too.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing us for your hotel accommodations while on your way to the Grand Canyon. We also really appreciate you sharing your feedback and when we received reviews like yours we know we're on the right track. We hope you enjoyed your time there and everyone looks forward to your next visit!

Ca
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

Let me start by saying the Staff is very friendly...they called and left a message to make sure everything was ok. The hotel is very nice...the cleanliness excellent!! Bed was so comfy...I requested the top floor and got it :) I will be staying there frequently!

• Stayed April 2013
Howell, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

I stayed in this hotel with several other family members and friends to attend a wedding. We all had a great experience and I never heard one negative comment from anyone. The hotel was extremely clean, in fact, I felt comfortable walking in my room in my socks which is something I NEVER do. They provided a refrigerator free of charge and also free bus shuttle service to local attractions. The staff is topnotch... they were very friendly and went out of their way to make sure we enjoyed our stay. As we passed the front desk to go out for the day they reminded us to stay hydrated and offered us free water bottles. Overall we had a fantastic stay and I would recommend this hotel to everyone.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix North-Happy Valley? Share your experiences!