“Superb Motel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #22 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Bayern, Germany
“Superb Motel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

On a Road Trip trough the Sout-West USA we stay at the Budget Lodge Downton Phoenix. A warm Welcome from Mr. Patel and everything ist perfect. A nice clean "cold" Room after 6 hours at the Highway. A oasis of tranquility. Coffee, Juice, Muffins during Breakfast Time in the Lobby. Excellent.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Kingman, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

The Budget Lodge was clean, quiet, very safe, great customer service & friendly. Was only a block from where we had to be plus in walking distance of places to eat. I would stay there again and recommend to others.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

Great place, clean, friendly, and centrally located. Will stay there again when I am in the area. Never thought a place downtown could be so reasonably priced. It was within walking distance of many great places to eat and see.

• Stayed August 2013
Huntsville, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

I have returned to this motel several times. Superb customer service and very clean and quiet place. Very safe because doors lock after 9pm unless you have a key to get in. Owners are very professional and service oriented. I will definately return. Also, they are located less than a mile from the convention center and only 3 miles from the airport. My experiences here have always been pleasant.

Room Tip: Make the request to owner, he will gladly accommodate you. Great customer service. I will return to...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

Very close to where we needed to be. Continental breakfast and very clean. Very safe spot for 2 or 3 nights. All the cable stations including my business stations. AC worked very well. No problem with lights and reading at night. Walk to eating area (1 block).

Room Tip: Make your reservations early because it's perfect if you like quiet areas and want a good value.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

We booked two nights in the Budget Lodge and enjoyed our stay. The staff was really friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and absolutely sufficient. The location of the motel is great (walking distance to downtown). The Budget Lodge is the best choice for being well located and paying less money. We can absolutely recommend this place!

• Stayed July 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

7/27- room appeared to be CLEAN..but at 3:15 am.. I was surprised to see a bedbug crawling on my pillow case..
***BEWARE I ask the front desk person if they had any problems with bedbugs before I rented the room.. He answer was NO !
Room 120...
@ 315 am I went right to the front desk and told him about the bedbug. He was very rude and said that I was the first one to complain. I told him "If you dont believe me to follow me and I would show him ! it was dead right on the pillow case we can go see together right now" HE REFUSED.... Instead he gave me a refund... And told never to come back. I will sue them if I get an infestation in my home due to this visit to their motel.
***please becareful" .. I came home and stripped naked at 315 am in my back yard and put clothes In the dry on high heat" ..left everything outside my cell phone wallet and even sandals. And immediate got into the shower and took the hottest showerer I could... What a nightmare.. Only time will tell if they followed me home.. I plan to put pesticide in my car tomorrow morning ! TRUST ME I WILL SUE THEM IF MY HOME GETS INFESTED!!!!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Been to Budget Lodge Downtown Phoenix? Share your experiences!