My husband and are from the Phoenix area but were looking for a place to stay that was reasonably priced close to the Suns stadium, literally it is within walking distance. The hotel is very safe, we stayed on the second floor, however, the rooms on the bottom floor are very secure, too. I would recommend asking for a room with a balcony, those rooms have two queen beds, but it had the most amazing view of Phoenix's skyline. The couple that runs the hotel are very professional, helpful, and are on site. The rooms are very clean and nice. We had a great experience and plan to go back! Also, they have great coffee at their small continental breakfast!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clean, newly renovated Hilton quality rooms at half the price located in the heart of downtown Phoenix. Conveniently located to all major attractions Phoenix has to offer. The property is independently owned and has been operated by same manager for the past 10 + years. We offer clean spacious rooms, complimentary breakfast, free wireless internet access, and free basic amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, AAA Travel Services, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Budget Lodge Downtown Phoenix reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Budget Lodge Downtown Phoenix Hotel Phoenix
- Budget Hotel Downtown Phoenix
- Budget Motel Downtown Phoenix