I just arrived home from Phoenix - I have always stayed at very expensive hotels, but with the economy I just couldn't afford to spend that kind of money, so I look for something close to Chase Field that was really reasonable. I read the good reviews about Budge Lodge Hotel from other people on Trip Advisor and sure enough, the reviews were correct. The room was spotless. I'm a very clean, particular person, so coming from me, you have to know it was very clean. It was also nice and quiet and I had a great night's sleep.
Mr. Patel was really nice and friendly, and was very helpful. The staff do a great job.
Next time I'm in Phoenix for an event I will definitely stay there again. I don't see the need to spend all that money in a big fancy hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Budget Lodge Downtown Phoenix Hotel Phoenix
- Budget Lodge Downtown Phoenix Hotel
- Budget Hotel Downtown Phoenix
- Budget Motel Downtown Phoenix
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clean, newly renovated Hilton quality rooms at half the price located in the heart of downtown Phoenix. Conveniently located to all major attractions Phoenix has to offer. The property is independently owned and has been operated by same manager for the past 10 + years. We offer clean spacious rooms, complimentary breakfast, free wireless internet access, and free basic amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, EasyToBook, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Budget Lodge Downtown Phoenix reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.