We traveled to Phoenix for a soccer tournament and stayed at this property and booked a three night stay. The staff of this hotel were amazing on so many levels. First, we drove to Phoenix from Denver so we could visit family in Santa Fe. We were delayed in Santa Fe and arrived in Phoenix at 3 am on Friday morning. When we received our bill Sunday morning they had only charged us for two nights. I went to the front desk to let them know we were "under-charged" and discovered that because we had arrived so late they just put us down as a "very" early check-in. Second, my son was injured during the tournament and we needed to make an ice bag which they were extrememly accomodating. Thirdly, the breakfast was great and the person that runs their breakfast was very accomodating of a team with 15 twelve-year-old boys.
I have a client in Chandler and any time I need to visit I will stay at this property! Huge kudos to the staff of this hotel!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Chandler - Phoenix Hotel Phoenix
- Holiday Inn Express Chandler - Phoenix Hotel
- Holiday Inn Phoenix
- Phoenix Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Chandler
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Phoenix-Chandler just off Interstate 10 and Chandler Boulevard. We are located in a suburban area close to Intel, ADP, Honeywell and Global Crossing. Enjoy wireless Internet access in all areas of the hotel, included in your rate. We have brand new 32 inch flat panel HD TV's. Our complimentary breakfast buffet offers hot items including a pancake machine, sausage gravy & biscuits, bacon, scrambled eggs or cheese omelets & sausage patties, among other items such as bagels, muffins, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, fruits and many other items. Check your email or print boarding passes in our business center. Our meeting room accommodates up to 40 people classroom style. We offer a larger work desk in our guest rooms and two phones. Guests coming to our area for leisure activities will enjoy our outdoor heated pool with whirlpool, and guest laundry. Workout with confidence in our fitness room which features state-of-the-art equipment. Detailed area information is available at our front desk. Golfers, we have several great courses just a short distance from the hotel. Nearby fun spots include Rawhide Western Town, Gila River Casino, and shopping centers, such as the brand new "Phoenix Premium Outlets Mall", only 3 miles from our hotel. We are a short drive to Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport, ASU, Phoenix Zoo and hiking trails. Whether your visit to the Phoenix/Chandler area is for business or pleasure, you are just a few clicks away from experiencing the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Phoenix-Chandler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Stentorian NV, Agoda, Priceline, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Chandler - Phoenix reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.