“Great location for a business traveler!” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Park, Stay & Go
Ranked #44 of 175 Hotels in Phoenix
Floyd, VA
“Great location for a business traveler!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

I booked my stay at this property based on the decent reviews, and the low price I was able to secure. The location is great for the airport, and for getting around town. A surprise, however, was to find that it is in the "red light district" of Phoenix. LOL. I discovered this upon driving from the airport. BUT, the hotel is just a stone's throw from nicer areas, and I can say I felt safe there. The hotel itself is LOVELY. The food is very tasty, so do not hesitate to stay in for dinner. There is an older steakhouse just up the street (The Stockyard) and it comes recommended. The rooms are very clean and modern, the hotel is quiet, and the staff very helpful and friendly. The only complaint I could have is the wireless internet is SLOW, so much it interrupted being able to work effectively. I did mention it during the stay, and the staff was aware, so it may have been an unusual circumstance. I would definitely stay again!

Room Tip: The even numbered rooms face away from the airport and have a lovely view of the mountains.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
  • Korean first
Padua
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

Located on Van Buren, the neighborhood isn't actually the best one of Phoenix, but is pretty close to PHX and that's why we stayed there in 2010.
Service is good, as well as cleanliness and breakfast is actually excellent considered the class of the hotel.
They serve the airport and the rental terminal with a complimentary shuttle bus.

All in all a great value for anyone who need to stay close to Sky Harbor for some time.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Albuquerque, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

Always a nice place to stay,
Very close to the airport with a shuttle that runs every 30 min 24 hrs
But no airport noise, The hotel is not in the flight path as many others are.
Staff is always helpful and friendly,
Great value for the money.

• Stayed November 2012
Mount Laurel, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

I traveled to Phoenix for a short business trip. I booked the Hilton Garden Inn through Pricelinr. Everything was perfect at the motel; from the bed to the breakfast. The service was also great. I highly recommend staying at this location.

• Stayed November 2012
IN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

What more could you want? Well, maybe a few restaurants within walking distance. I went out for dinner, and it was a bit of a hike. Luckily it was a gorgeous evening out....I could see it being unbearable much of the year.

The hotel itself if close to PHX, but not quite in walking range. They do run a shuttle often (every half hour, I think), so that helps.

Staff was great in the common areas at the bar and the breakfast. Professional and efficient. The beds were the standard Garden Inn select-a-firmness. The shower was plenty hot, lots of pressure and nice towels. A definite recommend. Thanks!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
marilyn1714, Owner at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport North, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Thank you very much for taking the time to post your comments after your recent stay with us.
Please note that the hotel is located only one block north of a Phoenix Light Rail stop, providing easy access to downtown Phoenix and Tempe where you will find a wide assortment of restaurants, shops and local attractions. As a convenience to our guests, we sell light rail passes at the front desk.

We look forward to your next visit.

Cottonwood, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Staff is outstanding and very courteous. Best HGI I have ever stayed at and will always stay there if rooms are available. People recognize you by name and go out of their way to make your stay enjoyable. Breakfast is fantastic with cook to order meals with fresh fruit, and healthy turkey sausages. The bar/lounge area has several TV's so you have a variety of sports/news shows to watch. I have left my vehicle there several times when I have flown on trips. The security is very good and have never had a problem.

Room Tip: If you like to see airplanes landing and taking off ask for an odd number room on the higher floors.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so very much for your kind comments, as our guest's feedback is so important to us. We appreciate your loyalty to the Garden Inn brand, and are pleased to be your favorite HGI in the area offering a delicious breakfast in the morning, a relaxing atmosphere in the evening, and superior service throughout your stay.

We hope to see you again in the near future.

Prescott, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Although we had stayed at this hotel on one prior occasion when we were flying out of
Sky Harbor, in September of 2012, we stayed there as my husband had surgery at OASIS
Hospital, approximately one block away from the hotel. The hotel offers a special rate for
patients of OASIS Hospital. Although my husband was only supposed to be in the hospital for one night, he ended up staying for three nights, which meant we had to extend my stay at
the hotel. The Front Office Supervisor, Damikka, was very kind, understanding, and accommodating to my needs. The rest of the staff were also very nice to me in what was a very trying time for both me and my husband. We cannot say enough about how gracious they were to us. We hope not to be using OASIS Hospital again, but will definitely stay here whenever we are flying out of Sky Harbor.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to post your comments after your recent stay with us when your husband had surgery at Oasis Hospital. We hope he is doing well.
It was our sincere pleasure to assist you in any way we could, and hope that we were able to make this trying time just alittle easier for you.

We hope to see you the next time you travel to the Phoenix airport area.