I booked my stay at this property based on the decent reviews, and the low price I was able to secure. The location is great for the airport, and for getting around town. A surprise, however, was to find that it is in the "red light district" of Phoenix. LOL. I discovered this upon driving from the airport. BUT, the hotel is just a stone's throw from nicer areas, and I can say I felt safe there. The hotel itself is LOVELY. The food is very tasty, so do not hesitate to stay in for dinner. There is an older steakhouse just up the street (The Stockyard) and it comes recommended. The rooms are very clean and modern, the hotel is quiet, and the staff very helpful and friendly. The only complaint I could have is the wireless internet is SLOW, so much it interrupted being able to work effectively. I did mention it during the stay, and the staff was aware, so it may have been an unusual circumstance. I would definitely stay again!
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport North Hotel Phoenix
- Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport North Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New hotel - free shuttle, free internet,free business and fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Venere, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.