Since this hotel is a Starwood property, I was expecting more amenities. I should've known better due to the price point. My husband and I stayed here on a Friday night after landing at the Sky Harbor Airport before driving to Sedona the next day. The transportation from the airport was quick and convenient. The Ruby Tuesday within walking distance is also handy. We loved the design and furniture of the entire hotel. Unfortunately, the bed was very uncomfortable because its a platform bed. It doesn't have a box spring. I woke up with an extremely sore back. The air conditioner is very loud. It turns off and on throughout the night. So, it was either too cold or too stuffy. The mini fridge and Bliss bath products are a nice touch. I would rather pay more and get a comfortable bed with an air conditioner that I can control.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Phoenix-Airport Hotel Phoenix
- Aloft Phoenix-Airport Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aloft Phoenix Airport Hotel provides a new, energetic travel experience just minutes from Arizona State University, US Airways Center, and Phoenix Sky Harbor Int'l Airport (free shuttle to/from). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Amex, Starwood, Booking.com, Venere, Travelocity, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Aloft Phoenix-Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.