This was a great value and a fun place to stay. The front desk staff on arrival was very friendly and honored our request for a room on the quiet side of the hotel. We drove in for the Insight Bowl and being at a light rail stop, we were able to leave the car parked all weekend. The rooms are not really designed for an extended stay as they are smallish without a lot of storage space. The bathroom is trendy with the glass enclosed shower, no tub. The large shower head could have been positioned further from the wall. Minor stuff. The bartender, I think his name is Joshua, was fabulous and helpful, he has a great disposition and enjoyed helping people. Overall, staying at aLOFT in Phoenix was wonderful.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Phoenix-Airport Hotel
- Aloft Phoenix-Airport Hotel Phoenix
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aloft Phoenix Airport Hotel provides a new, energetic travel experience just minutes from Arizona State University, US Airways Center, and Phoenix Sky Harbor Int'l Airport (free shuttle to/from). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Aloft Phoenix-Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.