“regular patron” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Bombay Spice Grill and Wine - CLOSED

Bombay Spice Grill and Wine
10810 North Tatum Blvd., Phoenix, AZ 85028 (Paradise Valley)
602-795-0020
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Paradise Valley
Cross street: E. Shea Blvd.
“regular patron”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Very tasty and nearly guilt-free since it is healthy-style Indian food. I particularly love that quinoa is offered as a sub for the usual basmati rice.

Visited February 2013

Phoenix, Arizona
“Low Fat Healthy Indian Style Food reasonably priced”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

I really like coming here! Last time I enjoyed the bottomless weekend lunch special. It's $11.95 and all the appetizers, entrees and dessert you want from a selected menu. This time we shared a sampler plate of four items. Everything was flavorful and yummy and they were fun to share. We also shared the Chicken Vindaloo over quinoa and it was very good and really spicy. I like that most of the food is low fat and they have healthier options like quinoa and brown rice. They also offer vegetarian and vegan meals. This is Americanized Indian Style food but tasty anyway.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Very good indeed.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Surprised to find this small very busy restaurant in a small strip mall. Good sign when there are lots of people, and queues for take-aways. Had two Groupon deals, one for me and one for my husband - but I did not realise that we could only use one at one sitting and we were there on the last day of promotion. The manager was most accommodating, in accepting both coupons = which we really appreciated. The waitress was very helpful and efficient, despite there being only two servers, the service was fast. We enjoyed the food thoroughly - being a vegetarian, there were many items to choose from - even though the menu was not huge there was more than plenty to eat. Mild flavouors, not too strong that one gasped !! Will definately go there again - and highly recommended.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Outstanding dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

I can't wait to write review of this resturant . Now I am inside I just had appetizer . Chicken kabab , samosa , lamb seek kabab and lentil soup . Though I used to work in Indian resturant in Las Vegas for last three years . Service is outstanding ( friendly and attentive ) This one is very nice resturant I ever visit . now , it is the time having dinner which is very delicious . Thank you for your hospitality and good flavour of food .

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Excellent food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Hidden in a strip mall, this wonderful restaurant features delicious and flavorful food with attractive presentations, lots of vegetarian options, and reasonable prices. Service is friendly and quick, and we've never had to wait to be seated. I highly recommend the chicken seekh kebab and the chicken tikka kebab (appetizers), the naan wrap, and Create Your Entree. I also ask for a side of grilled vegetables... delicious!

• Visited October 2012