“I've never had such a woderful nights rest in a hotel!” 5 of 5 stars

Arizona Grand Resort & Spa
4.0 of 5 Resort   |   8000 S. Arizona Grand Parkway, Phoenix, AZ 85044   |
Hotel packages
Special Price
#1 Staycation Spot in AZ!
Ranked #48 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
BRUSH PRAIRIE
“I've never had such a woderful nights rest in a hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2010

This mini vacation for my family from 3 states, was just wonderful. Staff treated us like royality and I've never slept in a more comfortable bed. I wasted half the day sleeping until 9:45 Sunday morning!!

Our dining experience was great. Super buffet. Resturant personel were delightful. Desk staff and bell boys were great also.
The views were niceas well as the waterpark was a blast. Grounds were very well kept and so quiet.

The only issue that was a sour note; the SUV driver had very high rates for a 6 mile ride.

I would love to stay again. Thank you for a real treat.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (425)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2010

I love this hotel. We were treated like VIP threw our whole stay! When I arrived I was pleasantly surprised when I saw this hotel. The room was so clean and had obviously been newly modeled. The breakfast was great. We loved the food and the view was so nice. I went to the spa and it was so relaxing. We then went to the water park and had a blast with our kids. I really loved this hotel the staff was so accommodating. I would definitely recommend this place to my friends and family!

• Stayed September 2010
Riverside, CA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2010

My family stayed at this resort over Labor Day weekend. While the rooms and the resort itself were great, albeit a bit crowded, we will not be returning due to the excessive fees. If you require a $30/night resort fee, internet usage should not cost an additional $14.99 per day. That is easily one of the biggest ripoffs that I have ever encountered in all of my years of travel. Ridiculous.
On a more positive note, I can't recommend Rustler's Rooste restaurant enough. The food was great, and the views of the entire valley can't be beat.

2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2010

Where to begin? I was in Phoenix with clients on business and this hotel was recommended because of the price. First of all, the hotel is so large that you really can't walk around it all if dressed for work. So, they send golf carts to tote you around. A pain in the neck. Secondly, it's a family place with millions of kids running around. Thirdly, while I was there they had the national Cheerleadling competition there so at 7 in the morning there were kids practicing outside of my room which obviously woke me up. The rooms themselves are all suites and have been refurbished recently. But the lighting was awful and the rooms very small. Also the sink was in my bedroom which seemed really odd.
I worked at night and when I got back to my room I wanted to get some ice. But, the ice machine near my room was by a swimming pool which was locked up so I couldn't get any. When I called the front desk, they told me I could get ice somewhere else, but it was a long walk and the grounds were very dark. Creepy, actually.
As if all of this weren't enough, upon checking out I was charged a $30 per day faciliy fee. I was there on business, I didn't use any of there facilities at all.
So, maybe if you and your family are traveling for pleasure, consider this hotel. But, if you're going to Phoenix on business, you're better off at a Holiday Inn.

Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
Scottsdale, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2010

We booked the great summer rates of $99 for my daughter and her friends to stay at the Resort. At that rate I could book two suites and let her have her own with her friends to feel more grown up. We visited the SPA and the waterpark. She felt like a princess and weather mid September was simply beautifull. The staff were wonderful, professional and friendly. She will never forget her 13th birthday thank you Arizona Grand. The suites are huge very comfortable although I feel sorry for the poor cleaner who had to clean my daugher's room after she and her friends were done...!!!!

Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2010

A bit crowded for me on Labor Day
Great Room, Size, Cleanliness, accomodations and staff (cleaning) (front desk) etc.
Waterpark was too over populated for me but the pool closer to my room was a good concelation prize but Im easy!
Had a great get together with friends a small party in my room and I was as happy as a pig in mud. We also made alot of noise in my opinion but no one complained the neighbors or security it was awsome!
Thanks alot everyone and thank you for the extra bracelet passes to the water park we didnt use them all but it was great not to haggle or beg for more of them.

Thanks Arizona Grand Resort we will be back again! Oh and the only thing I would suggest if you can cater is too work on making the Resort fee of $30 or so dollars even less. Great job you all and Happy Holidays if I dont make it back this year!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Corona, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2010

I just returned from the Arizona Grand Resort in Phoenix, AZ with my family. We spent the "very busy" Labor Day weekend in one of their new Villa rooms - which was like staying in a small home with the full kitchen, granite countertops, big screen Televisions, oversize bathrooms with showers and large tubs - we were in heaven! The grounds were lush and green even though the weather was a tad warm - at 105 degrees! We spent many fabulous hours at the Oasis Water Park enjoying the water slides or floating in the wave pool! Saturday night we thoroughly enjoyed a GREAT Theme'd Restaurant on the property - but managed separately called RUSTLER'S ROOSTE! It's a country western Restaurant with a slide into the restaurant, hay on the ground, roving magicians, balloon art folks and a live Country Western Band! On Sunday we even enjoyed The DIVE IN Movie at Oasis Waterpark and floated in the pool while enjoying "Monters vs. Aliens" - much to my children's enjoyment!! Service levels and room accomodations both exceeded our expectations! I looked at their meeting and function space and would recommend both leisure and business travel to this great resort!

Steve and Jean Schulte and family
Corona, CA

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business

Been to Arizona Grand Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!