Went on price line and paid about 40 dollars a nite. Probably won't stay there again unless on a really tight budget.
Some of the good points.
(1) people at checkin desk were friendly
(2) laundry facilities and public places look nice
(3) room looked clean and decent - first impression.
(4) good central location.
(1) room was actually not clean - bathtub area was grimy and not cleaned well - you would think that if they only cleaned once a week - they would do a better job. Made living there feel gross and uncomfortable.
(2) Shower water not hot enough.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Extended Stay, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Biltmore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Phoenix/Biltmore Hotel Phoenix
- Phoenix Extended Stay
- Extended Stay Phoenix