Went on price line and paid about 40 dollars a nite. Probably won't stay there again unless on a really tight budget.
Some of the good points.
(1) people at checkin desk were friendly
(2) laundry facilities and public places look nice
(3) room looked clean and decent - first impression.
(4) good central location.
(1) room was actually not clean - bathtub area was grimy and not cleaned well - you would think that if they only cleaned once a week - they would do a better job. Made living there feel gross and uncomfortable.
(2) Shower water not hot enough.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, AAA Travel Services, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Biltmore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Phoenix/Biltmore Hotel Phoenix
- Phoenix Extended Stay
- Extended Stay Phoenix