“Birthday Staycation” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Embassy Suites Hotel Phoenix Biltmore

You added Embassy Suites Hotel Phoenix Biltmore to your Saves list
Embassy Suites Hotel Phoenix Biltmore
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2630 East Camelback, Phoenix, AZ 85016 (Camelback East)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
AAA Choose Your Savings
Ranked #50 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
“Birthday Staycation”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

The trip was for my daughters 15th birthday during labor day weekend and was overall pleased with the hotel. The room was spacious and provided a bathroom vanity inside the bedroom area in addition to the bathroom area (which worked out perfect if someone was using the bathroom) we had a large seating outdoor patio on the balcony, although we didn't use this it would be nice to use if weather was cooler. they also provide free snacks and drinks from 530pm-730pm which was an additional bonus prior to dinner and to hold us over. the breakfast was cooked and made to order and was pleasantly happy with it they had omelet , sausage, bacon, pancakes, cereal , muffin juice coffee etc. which was more then a bargain and all for FREE! FREE parking and NO RESORT FEE. the swimming pool was also nice and relaxing. its also nearby many activities such as movie theatre and Biltmore fashion park which has restaurants and shopping for enjoyment. I'm happy with the outcome and would stay in embassy suites in the future.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
CHULA VISTA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

We had a large family group and took about 7 rooms. The lobby provided very nice area to gather and visit. Breakfast items provided were good but line was very long both days. It did not appear that management was concerned about the length of the line nor bussing the tables. Ran out of milk and staff didn't seem too concerned. The rooms were dated with peeling wallpaper. Numerous dripping/leaking faucets noticed on the property.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Valarie24, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Phoenix Biltmore, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share you concerns about your recent stay. Please accept my apologies for the line at breakfast and for the unacceptable condition of your room. It is our goal to make sure that everything is perfect every time and I am very sorry that we failed to live up to the standard.
I hope that you will give us another opportunity on your next visit to Phoenix to demonstrate the high quality that we are capable of providing. I will be happy to make your reservation personally. I can be reached at 602-553-8179.
Valarie Miceli
Safford, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Great rooms/suites and service. Breakfast was really good! There for a conference. Met all of my expectations. Will definitely consider stay again. Great shopping next door. Really fun evening cocktail hour with some fun mixed drink specials. Unfortunately we did not get to use the pool but it looked really inviting!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Hallandale Beach, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

I spent 17 days in this hotel, having to run the faucet for 15 minutes to get warm water - took 3 cool showers and the staff didn't know how to fix the problem. They offered to change my room for a worse musty smelly room. I kept my room and finally got hot water for 4 nights out of 17. The carpet in the room was not very clean. The pool area had dirty towels lying all over the chairs at the end of the day. Not to inviting after a working day. However they did have comfortable bed and pillows and their free breakfast was excellent and fresh. I will not be returning on my next visit.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Valarie24, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Phoenix Biltmore, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Please accept my apologies for the unacceptable lack of hot water for your stay.
It is our goal to make sure that every guest is comfortable for their entire stay and I feel terrible that we let you down. I appreciate your taking the time to speak with us personally so that we can better understand the details of your stay and we can take appropriate action to make sure this doesn't happen again.

I do hope that we will see you again so that we can demonstrate the great service we strive to deliver.

Valarie Miceli
Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

I came here with my daughter and her friends for her birthday. We got a room with 2 queen beds and a pullout couch so everyone had a bed. The room had 3 separate sinks and mirrors so we could all get ready in a timely manner. The managers meet and greet and breakfast that were included were such a treat. The breakfast was better than going to IHOP with all the choices we got. The front desk staff were incredibly friendly and when I asked for a plate to present the cake I got for my daughter the restaurant was more than happy to let me take one up to the room. We thought there would be a parking fee, but there wasnt...so that was also a nice surprise. And finally...the whole koi pond, bridges and outdoor park feel to the lobby area that makes you think youre in a quaint park outside even though youre inside a hotel...is just fantastic. We loved this hotel and would go back again and again.

Room Tip: If you have a lot of people, get the suite with 2 rooms so you get 3 beds, 2 tvs and 3 sinks/mirrors...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

The Embassy Suites Biltmore is so much more that just a hotel. There is no need to get in your car and drive. There a so many restaurants and shops to chose from. We enjoyed the breakfast and happy hour at the hotel each day (a 3 day stay) and were very impressed. Nancy Richards is a real asset to the hotel. She is friendly, informative and what a great personality! I enjoyed her recommendations for places to eat and she loved to hear what we thought about them when we returned. Nancy also let us know we could use the shuttle if we wanted to venture out. Eddie was our driver and he was so nice. Thanks for a great stay! We will be back.

Room Tip: The pool is open till midnight- so don't get your room near it if you want to sleep.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Newark, Delaware
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

I spent a week at the Biltmore recently and was very pleased with the experience. The room was spacious & clean. The hotel offered a lovely complimentary breakfast every morning & also had a cocktail & snack hour in the afternoons. The hotel is in a great location & you have the Fashion Park Mall located right next door within walking distance. There are a lot of great dining options located in the open air mall. Ample free parking is also availble. All in all, the Biltmore made great home away from home for my business trip.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Been to Embassy Suites Hotel Phoenix Biltmore? Share your experiences!