“Great Place to Have a Reception” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Embassy Suites Hotel Phoenix Biltmore

Save Saved
You added Embassy Suites Hotel Phoenix Biltmore to your Saves list
Embassy Suites Hotel Phoenix Biltmore
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2630 East Camelback, Phoenix, AZ 85016 (Camelback East)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Family Fun Package
Ranked #43 of 176 hotels in Phoenix
Northridge, CA
“Great Place to Have a Reception”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

I am basing this review on the quality of care received during a wedding reception. My nephew had his reception at the Biltmore and it was beautiful! The hors d'oeurves were served in the middle atrium in a very comfortable setting. The staff had drinks ready and were constantly doing rounds with meatballs and chicken-sticks! The reception was in the Grand Ballroom. Again the staff was right on the ball, making sure water glasses were filled, the open bar was stocked and desert was served on time! The staff was very friendly and the foold was delicious!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

372 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Prescott, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

We stayed here for a special event, so that we would not have to drive to another hotel late at night. It is a beautiful property, the lobby area has a huge atrium area with water features and abundant greenery. Our third-floor accomodation was a large,tastefully decorated two-room suite. It also included a fridge and microwave. The event-pricing for our room ran just under two-hundred bucks a night. Don't confuse this with the ACTUAL Biltmore Hotel, however. Everything in this area of Phoenix has added the word "Biltmore" to their name! All the hotel staff we spoke to were pleasant and courteous, the room was clean and there was great water-pressure in the shower. Nothing substandard to report, and I would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Black Hills
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

Staff was all very courteous and very accomodating, convenient shuttle service to and from conference as well as to shopping! Breakfast was very good and made the value even better, especially if you are traveling with family! Relaxing atrium. Room service and food was awesome...5*'s

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Much Wenlock, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

My wife & I stayed at the Embassy Suites Phoenix-Biltmore while we were visiting Phoenix on holiday.

Hilton has the business model here absolutely right. A two room suite with breakfast and Happy Hour drinks included suits many travelers ranging from the Road Warrior Businessman to the vacationing couple or family. A great swimming pool tops it all off.

The location of this property is great. There is a shopping center right across the street with lots of upscale shops and restaurants.

The staff are outstanding, they just cannot do enough for you. Any request is met with a smile and an "Of course, sir.". In particular I would like to note Jeremy and Jeanna from the bar staff, Edith who makes yummy breakfasts, and Nanci at the Front Desk. Their cheerfulness and excellent service made a great stay outstanding! Thanks all!!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a large patio/balcony - there are only about 5 of each.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

I was in Phoenix for ASU's homecoming and a reunion of college friends. First, the hotel is gorgeous! The entry to the lobby is exquisite and I felt it was very relaxing and beautiful. I was 2 1/2 hrs. early having arrived from the airport so I knew my room wouldn't be ready since check-in was at 3 p.m. However, Victoria at the front desk offered to check and the prior guest already checked out so she arranged to have it cleaned and I checked in EARLY! I was so thrilled! What excellent service from her. And, my room was fabaulous! Ask for a room with a LARGE balcony - there aren't many, It was perfect for the friends I was having over to entertain. My friends couldn't get over how huge the room was. I had a birthday cake for a friend and forgot the candles and Melinda at the front desk called catering and she personally delivered a box of birthday candles - no charge! Another example of superior service. Derek at the front desk called to see how my stay was going. The current manager is Valarie Miceli and in my opinion she is SUPERB AND PROFESSIONAL and has a great front desk staff plus everyone else as well. The buffet breakfast was also A+. We sat by the pool to dine on the patio. I even used the workout room. And, you are walking distance from the Biltmore Shops which are exquisite, not to mention great restaurants. Everything about my stay was perfect and it deserves a very high ranking on Trip Advisor. I will stay here again!

Room Tip: Ask for the room with a LARGE balcony over the pool. Pretty setting.Has table and 4 chairs.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Valarie24, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Phoenix Biltmore, responded to this review, November 1, 2012
Thank you for the glowing review. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We are really proud of our beautiful atrium and great location.

I hope we have an opportunity to see you again soon.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

The staff were very friendly. The hotel van will drop off and p/u at the 2 nearby hiking spots.The Atrium area was actually cold. The hot tub was relaxing. The made to order omletes were very tasty. Nothing special about the beds and the bathroom was very small.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to reveiw our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us.
We are really proud of our complimentary breakfast, we have such a great team in that department!

I hope you will come back again on your next trip to Phoenix.

Phoenix, Arizona, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

Nice spacious suite, relaxing lobby looking at the Koi ponds, complimentary breakfast and manager's reception, great proximity to Biltmore Fashion Center, movie theater and many fine restaurants. Wifi free with Hilton Gold level. The Omaha steakhouse on site is quite good and reasonable. We live in the Phoenix Paradise Valley area and like to come here once a month or so for a "daycation."

Room Tip: Ask for a pool view.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the great review. I love hearing that our neighbors enjoy visiting our hotel! It is a little oasis in the desert! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Valarie Miceli

Been to Embassy Suites Hotel Phoenix Biltmore? Share your experiences!