“Just keeps getting better” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Embassy Suites Hotel Phoenix Biltmore

Save Saved
You added Embassy Suites Hotel Phoenix Biltmore to your Saves list
Embassy Suites Hotel Phoenix Biltmore
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2630 East Camelback, Phoenix, AZ 85016 (Camelback East)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Family Fun Package
Ranked #48 of 175 hotels in Phoenix
SF
“Just keeps getting better”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

Only place to stay in Phoenix. It is clear they are focused on improving their customer service. The system is the same but more efficient, they clearly listen to the feedback cards; happy hours appetizers were more appealing. Thanks to Luis for the late-night check-in and the security woman who guarded my bag while I switched rooms, Victoria for her day time cheeriness and especially Sweet, who I meet on my first visit years ago. And a special thanks to the breakfast ladies, who remember my order even though I haven't been there for months! The staff is amazing and consistent.
Every time I stay, I wish I had just one more day.

Room Tip: All rooms are good. The poolside rooms have an outside sitting area.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Valarie24, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Phoenix Biltmore, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
Thank you for the great review! I am so excited to share these great comments with the team. As you noted they are truly terrific!

We look forward to seeing you again soon!

416 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

We stayed here for 3 nights and had a great time, as others have recently said, the staff was terrific, in fact, each time we walked into the hotel, it felt like coming home. The front desk staff always had big welcoming smiles on their faces, from the first day till our departure. The location was superb, a very short walk across a residential street to Biltmore Fashion Park which has several good restaurants, bars and a movie theater. The restaurant at the hotel (Omaha Steakhouse) was outstanding when we were there. It was pretty empty but the steaks, pork chops and side dishes were melt in your mouth wonderful. We changed plans and ate there twice, after the first nights delicious dinner. Our only complaint was that our time at ES was too short.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the fantastic review of our hotel and our team! I am thrilled that you had such a great experience. That is the experience we are striving to provide for each and every guest, every time!

We look forward to having you visit again soon!

chicago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

st;ayed here about 3 weeks ago and had a great time.. great location, nice pool, great happy hour, awesome bartenders.. Omaha steakhouse was a HUGE disappointment..
They actually let kids eat at the bar WITHOUT shirts on... We could not believe it.. We sit at the bar and eat just about everywhere.
The staff was outstanding, easy late checkout and just a wonderful experience...

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so sorry that you were disappointed with the Omaha Steakhouse. I will review your comments with our team so that we make sure what you experienced does not happen again. I do hope you will come back and give us another chance.

Viborg, Denmark
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

Indoor jungle with water and fish. Superb breakfast. Great location. Close to a shopping mall with lots of restaurants. Nice neighbourhood. Close to a great movie theatre where you can grab a dinner while watching a movie.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for reviewing our hotel. I am glad you had a good time here. We do have the perfect location, close to world class shopping and dining! I hope you come back again soon!

Carlsbad, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

We just stayed here over labor day weekend for a family event. The price was more than reasonable and it is a very conducive hotel for a big group. You can look out your door into the courtyard and see what's going on and there are lots of places to gather and hang out together. It includes a hot breakfast. My only suggestion for the breaskfast is that there should be a buffet with scrambled eggs/bacon etc as the line for the made to order omelets/pancakes takes a long time. Not a big deal though. it was all good and plentiful. I also attended an event (150+ people) at the hotel and the food was awesome. Event food at hotels usually is just so-so. The food at the event was exceptionally excellent! The teens used the pool and everyone had a good time.

Room Tip: all rooms overlook the main courtyard
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Valarie24, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Phoenix Biltmore, responded to this review, October 1, 2012
Thank you for the great review! I am happy to hear you and your group had a great time. Our Omaha Steakhouse is a terrific restaurant and they do a great job with catering for larger events too!

Please come back for your next event!

Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

We just had a 2 night stay at this property and it was an excellent stay. The staff were wonderfully helpful, the atrium one of the nicest I've seen and the rooms were comfortable and clean. The Manager's reception was one of the better ones I've experienced at Embassy - the bar tender remembered our names after one visit and into the second night of our stay - excellent!

This hotel has numerous elevators through out and is only about 5 stories so room location is not an issue. I had a room on the ground floor which was a little odd but it was very quiet.

The location of this property is great - shops, restaurants all within walking distance and the Omaha steak house in the restaurant was good and conveniant.

I was here on business but would definitely return on my own dime.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
I am so glad you had such a wonder stay with us. Thank you for the great reveiw. I really appreciate you taking the time to post your comments.
I hope to see you again soon.

San Jose, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

Traveled here on business. Nice hotel in a great location to find restaurants and shopping. Front desk staff friendly. As the standard for the Embassy Suites brand, rooms were spacious and comfortable. Breakfast was average and what you expect from an Embassy.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I agree we do have a great location!
I hope we see you again in Phoenix soon.

Valarie Miceli

Been to Embassy Suites Hotel Phoenix Biltmore? Share your experiences!