We stayed in the Jerome room and found it clean, modern and comfortable. Ed cooked us a delicious complimentary breakfast in the morning while telling us a little about the property and area. Waffles, fresh fruit and greek yogurt, turkey sausage, and more. The property was once a grapefruit farm and right outside our door was a beautiful tree with ripening fruit.
About 15 minutes from the airport and easy to find. Large parking area/driveway. Quiet at night and we felt safe. Email Ed if you have any questions! He was quick getting back to us about arriving late at night.
Overall, it was a great guest house! We sat by the pool in the sunshine with our coffee and tea in the morning watching the hummingbirds zoom around.
- Also Known As:
- Zenyard Guest House Hotel Phoenix
- Zenyard Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An urban lodging home with individual guest rooms and suites. It's a perfect location for leisure and business getaways for nightly and weekly travelers. We have a solar heated salt water pool and two hot tubs on the property. A relaxing massage is also available to our guests by availability. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Stentorian NV so you can book your ZenYard Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.