“GREAT FOOD AND STAFF!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“GREAT FOOD AND STAFF!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

On the light rail and near Camelback and Centrai, this local eatery serves yummy food in a conducive, casual atmosphere. When temperatures permit, dining al fresco is a bonus. The wait staff is always terrific, and everything I have eaten on the menu is delicious. It has AMAZING tuna salad!! Saturdays and Sundays, brunch is served.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Plantation, Florida
“sunday brunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

talked hubby into a drive and we ended up coming back for a second time-loved the burgers-we ended up having breakfast breakfast pizza-oh boy delish-sausage cheese tomato and your choice of 2 eggs-$3 bloody marys-our server was friendly and helpful-oh killer blood orange martini!

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Phoenix, Arizona
“The tv didn't let us down”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2012

Saw the restaurant on a local PBS food review show and was finally in the area so we gave it a shot. Service was good, our waiter was never far whe needed, had app's and burgers which were very tastey, large wine selection and other drinks as well for what I would say is a fairly small location, maybe 15 tables inside and another 10 out. The staff were all helpful and everything appeared clean. I'm sure we'll stop again if we're in the area.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Phoenix, Arizona
“Maizie's has gone downhill.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

I have going to Maizie's consistently for about a year now on Monday nights. We usually have a good sized group and initially service and the orders were fine. It appears now that we wait over an hour to get in and the orders are messed up or we are not served at all in a timely fashion. i brought this up to the owner and the owners father recently and was told they have a hard time serving larger groups. To top the experience off correct change was not brought back from the bill. I unfortunately will not be returnng for a bit.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Phoenix, Arizona
“Is Maizie's going down hill??”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012 via mobile

Have been a loyal patron of Maizie's for a number of years and I am wondering why my meal today was so mediocre. And it was cold. And the sorriest thing was we waited 30minutes after we ordered. When I asked where our food was I was told mine was done and they were waiting on my friend's meal. Unacceptable to serve cold food.

What I notice is that when the owners/managers dad is mot there, service is not as good as it should be.
They have great food and I love Maizie's but service has really slipped.

• 3 of 5 stars Food