“Pleasantly surprised!” 4 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   16321 North 83rd Ave, Peoria, AZ 85382   |
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Peoria
“Pleasantly surprised!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

Based on previous experience we were not expecting a lot

. However we were very pleasantly surprised by the quality of the rooms and were very impressed with the staff. Originally booked for the first four days of our trip only we changed plans after our visit to the canyon and went back for more. Extremely well priced and a perfect location for us.

Stayed August 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Oceanside, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

We recently had to return to Phoenix for business and stayed at the La Quinta Inn. Our experience was excellent. The room was very clean, bed was extremely comfortable and the service of the front desk staff was excellent. We will stay at La Quinta Inn next time we return if they have available rooms at that time.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Eagan, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

Great hotel, great staff, great location... I dunno maybe I was spoiled at the La Quinta in Gallup, NM. but the breakfast not so good in Peoria but hey the love my dog and all pets so they ROCK far as I'm concerned... Clean and pet friendly AWESOMESAUCE!!!!!

2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

It's is exactly what you pay for, a bed and roof over ur head, no food, vending machines are available, pretty pricey, but for a quick stay it was perfect. If I was staying more than just a day I would definitely go somewhere else.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Glendale
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

I feel Great Peoria Arizona La Quinta Suite Resort is the best in the Southwest! Thank you for the tender care and great professionalism you share with me and family. The pool is very clean, hotel is lovely, great breakfast bar, great smiles from staff and management. The staff is great to work with and always ready to help in anyway possible with all the guest at the hotel. My family and I thank you for all your TLC and I look forward to visiting your property very soon in the near future. Sincerely, Joseph Hack & Family

Goodyear, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

I got back from travelling from Michigan to Arizona, only to find that the AC in my house died. After 2 days of 95 degrees in a house, it was too much for me and my cats. I really didn't want to stay at a Motel 6 (the reviews for all of the Phoenix area Motel 6 were pretty bad), so we chose this hotel for their pet friendly policy. The check in was very good, I got the room that I had reserved online. The room was clean and comfortable (king size bed - works great for two cats and myself).
I ended up staying for three nights while they worked on the AC at my house and I got to see the staff in action. Since I didn't know if I would be coming back or not, the staff got the room cleaned up with fresh sheets and towels (towels that actually cover people up) and vacuumed, so you didn't have a clue that two cats had been there the night before. The front desk staff helped me out by holding on to the room for one extra night after the original two nights that I had reserved and it made it easier to bring my cats back to a familiar room.
Yes, the hotel could stand some updating, it is a little worn around the edges. But it was a comfortable stay for me and my cats and we appreciated that more than you could know. I would suggest to the management that make sure that they do the little touch ups before the Superbowl comes to town in February of next year.

Room Tip: We stayed in the back of the hotel - it was pretty quiet.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
tucson, az
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

Everything in this hotel is old it needs to be renovated badly. The memory foam beds are too hot and you sweat. Wonder how many other people sweat in the bed I was in. Eeww! I read previous reviews and thought I'd give this no name brand a chance, but I was not happy at all. There a a few other hotels nearby and I would definitely try to book one of those next time when I am in that area

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix West Peoria? Share your experiences!