“First choice third time in a row!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Value Place Phoenix, Arizona (Peoria)

You added Value Place Phoenix, Arizona (Peoria) to your Saves list
Value Place Phoenix, Arizona (Peoria)
8949 W. Sweetwater Ave, Peoria, AZ 85381   |
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Peoria
“First choice third time in a row!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Extremely clean, friendly staff, Braundi, Eric, Cece, Mary, and all the others go above and beyond for my family to make our stay feel like we're at home. Whenever I need a place to go, I will always choose here to stay.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

well when i arrived after a long drive i went to check in. The man who runs the desk isnt there at 1230 pm on a saturday.so i call him on a phone thats in the lobby the guy say he will be down in 30 mins. I should have left then. Well after checking in and paying a 100 dollar deposit i go to my room. Its big but is very cheaply furnished. Theres a small old tv. And the most uncomfortable bed ever. It is hard as a roc. Its a cheap matress on a plywood pedestal. Theres no service. They nail you with some linen and towel exchange that of course cost extra. You think for 250 a week you would get better. Well the last straw was it rained and i had some mud on my shoes. Well they called one of my coworkers thinking it was my boss and told him that i made a mess the maids had to clean up. Well if they arent cleaning up why do you have them. Or leave me a vacuum so i can vacuum the hallway. Dont call someones work. Anyway i moved out as soon as i could and took my entire company out of there. Also the walls are so thin u can hear everything going on in the room next to you. I dont see how that place stays in business.

• Stayed January 2013
Kansas City, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

We spent a week at this location in mid March. Room was large and very clean. Great location, close to 3 spring training stadiums, restaurants and shopping. Staff was pleasant and helpful. Great place to spend week or more.

Room Tip: Double room is the largest.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013 via mobile

I relocated to new state for a job. I needed a place to stay until my apartment became available. This is the perfect place to stay! The staff is exceptionally friendly and knowledgeable. The rooms are very clean. You have everything you need in the rooms to make a temporary stay comfortable. The rooms are like your own personal apartment, the hotel is quiet and very safe. If you need additional services like maid service, towel exchange they are available. There is a laundry facility on site as well. Best value ever for service provided. I would tell tell all my friends and family about Value Place.

Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
LIPVP, Guest Relations Manager at Value Place Phoenix, Arizona (Peoria), responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
We would like to thank you for taking the time to review our property. All comments are used as a training tool for all of our staff to make each and every guest stay a great one. We do hope that we will have the pleasure of hosting your stay again in the furture.
Lake Arrowhead, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2012

I stayed here for about a month. The hotel was clean inside and out. The only thing I didn't like is that they don't tell you on their web site that they do not provide kitchen items in the rooms, ie pots, pans, silverware, etc. You can purchase these items from them though. They also don't tell you that you have to return your laundry card upon check out. If you have money left on the card they can't refund the balance. Since I had money left on mine I left it in the laundry room for someone else to use. When checking out I was told I would be charged for not returning the card. Although they try to nickle and dime you here it is clean.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
LIPgdyer, Public Relations Manager at Value Place Phoenix, Arizona (Peoria), responded to this review, April 30, 2012
Dear Value Place Guest,

Thank you for posting a review of your experience at our property. Your feedback is very much appreciated, and I assure you that my staff and I use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2012

Two friends and I just got back from a trip to AZ to watch Spring Training Baseball games and we stayed at Value Place Peoria. VP is an extended stay motel that only rents by the week, which was perfect for us because we were staying a week. Staying here is more like a short term lease on a semi-furnished apartment rather than a motel. There were two beds in the room I stayed in with one of my friends. We also had cable TV, a two burner stove, microwave and a full size refrigerator. There is no daily maid service, but that also means that no one is in your room. Again, it's like leasing an apartment rather than a motel room. One of my friends' key quit working at 9:00PM and he was able to get it replaced in about 5 minutes. The staff was always very friendly and helpful, especially the girl at the front desk for most of our stay. We brought computers, but didn't have a way to print things like tickets we had just bought on the internet, so the girl helped us out by printing out file for us three different times. There is no pool or gym, but if you just want a quiet, safe place to sleep and at a great price, this is it.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
LIPgdyer, Public Relations Manager at Value Place Phoenix, Arizona (Peoria), responded to this review, March 29, 2012

Phoenix, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2011 via mobile

Value Place indeed! A housekeeping unit in a convenient location, where rules about noise and decorum are strictly enforced, with a truly economical price, is truly a great value. Not a bit of it is luxurious, but it is nevertheless comfortable. The only 'complaint' I have is that the hot water isn't quite hot enough.

Two other minor observations - the walls are a tad bit thin, and check in was a bit slow. Enjoy the Value!

• Stayed December 2011

Value Place Management

Been to Value Place Phoenix, Arizona (Peoria)? Share your experiences!