“no more waterslide/arcade never opened” 1 of 5 stars

BlueWater Resort and Casino
11300 Resort Drive, Parker, AZ 85344   |
Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Parker
A TripAdvisor Member
“no more waterslide/arcade never opened”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2004

THERE IS NO MORE USEING THE POOLS! WITHOUT HOTEL STAY! AND SNACK BAR CLOSED BY RIVER> AND ARCADE WAS CLOSED WAY PAST ITS OPENING HOURS! We told all our family and friends that live in ca. come spend some fun summer with us doing (THE RESORT!) brot our 7 year old. was going to have one group swim as other gamed. then dine there and take in the arcade as babysiting. as other got to go gameing. but then we had to just sit and do nothing as NOTHING! in this 107 temp outside was opened! to the public. there was nothing for a kid to do. and they told us at 9 am the arcade would open at 2pm. we waited till way after. and it remained close! so we found a open gate to beach and swam in river. but after we were done we went back and it still was closed! its a shame they are advertiveing this as a resort! they could have charged just like other water parks do. so as to make money. but now we will have to drive past them. and go to lake havasue. they have a waterslide so the family can play and dine there .

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Oceanside, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2004

It is better to arrive at the Blue Water Resort during daylight hours otherwise it is a very dark drive to hotel from the interstate. Room was large and clean, gambling user friendly, restaurant ok....skip the buffet and order from menu. Prime rib is excellent and more than fairly priced. The natives are surly, need to learn about customer service and putting a smile on, but the rest of the staff is more than friendly.
Great bar drinks!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2004

Blue Waters Resort and Casino is the best. I mean The first time I went I fell in love with the place. Now when we go to the river we take people with us and tell them how great the hotel we stay in is and how fun it is. The people that work there are great and really nice. The gym is fun to work out at and the pool is a blast. The best part is the water slide they have. The food at the restraunt is great and the snackbar is the best. We go to the movies that they just built a while back in 2003 and to the arcade. When we go to our rooms they have a fantastic view of the Colorado River and at night the water looks beautiful. They have a dock where you can launch your water toys at and a little area where you can sit and look at the water. They even have a little snackbar where the docks are, and at night the have dances there at the Snackbar which becomes a bar for drinks and food. But their never too noisy. They have music playing all night long in the little bar inside the casino. My parents have fun in the casino with the friends and families we go with. The hotel and casino is great for all ages. The minature golf is fun too. The rooms are great and it's never noisy.Also they have a gift store and they have alot of souveiners you could take home with you. They also have a huge bingo room where you play bingo and have fun, according to my mom. The area it's in is fantastic too, it has all the fast food restraunts close by and a Store and a gas station you can go too. So hopefully if your looking for a place to have a vacation you would go there. I LOVE THIS PLACE!!

2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2003

We just returned from a weekend (Dec.7th) at the Blue Water Casino.
Rooms had nice water front views. Casino was fine. Buffet was not as good as I had expected. Since I was with my sons Football team for the "River Bowl" there were a large number of children at the hotel. The children wanted to play in the pool with water slide. but the water was cold the hotel does not heat the pool EVER, the kids were turning blue from the cold. You would think for $98.00 per room per night they could afford to heat the pool. The holtel was full to capacity that weekend (200 rooms at $98.00=$19,600 per night) I think they could afford to heat the pool....

1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2003

Since the Bluewaters expansion and opening , I have been a guest multiple times, I believe six of which have been in the deluxe end suites. These visits have been primarily weekend get-a-ways spent in the deluxe suite. My last visit, arrival July 18th, was less than satisfactory and somewhat personally embarrassing from check-in to departure. The following highlights briefly describe the events that had transpired. On arrival, I had attempted to obtain a luggage cart and begin to unload while valet parking, only to be accosted by a member of the valet staff as to what am I doing? . I had arrived wearing cuffed dress slacks, a polo shirt and dress shoes, yet felt criminalized and embarrassed in front of my guest. Upon check in, a female clerk had been on the phone. Assuming the phone call would end shortly and being familiar with check in procedure, I retrieved my credit card and License from wallet and set on the counter. The clerk processed my check in, motioned for my signature by tapping with a pen and provided the passkeysall while continuing her personal conversation on the phone. Twice over the previous three weeks, I had called and requested an east room, I was provided a west suite. Bar service Friday evening at the Dig consisted of two female bartenders smoking and watching the band while patrons sat in disbelief. I , along with other guest, migrated to the Atrium bar for servicewhich was provided efficiently. I was forced to personal request security during a late dinner, as three apparent Juvenals mimicked and harassed my guestonly to find they were on friendly terms with the security staff on duty. I was forced to complete dinner in my room. As always, Saturday is room service for breakfast. I was informed that I should expect thirty minutes for delivery. This is OK. However, I received a call thirty minutes later inquiring If I still wanted room service. Of course I still wanted and was awaiting my breakfast. While dining on Saturday evening, my guest and I were harassed again by the juveniles while attempting to dine, again I requested security. On Sunday morning at approximately ten a.m., Housekeeping entered my suite. Not only did I have the do not disturb request posted on the door exterior, I was only partially clothed.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2003

We stay at the Bluewater several times a year and always enjoy it. The food is good, the rooms are clean. The indoor pools and waterslide are great for the kids. The pool is a bit cold as it is completely indoors.
The marina is great as is the launch ramp. It can be noisy, and the room service food trays sit in the hallways a little longer than they should. But mostly it is great. It has Movie theater, mini-golf, arcade, casino, bar, amphitheater and the river. Awesome if you have a boat.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2003

I thought the Blue Water Resort And Casino, was quite an experience. You would think since i am just 16 it wouldn't be that fun, but me and my younger siblings didn't seem to find rather boring since we all are well under the gambling age, but the staff at Blue Water Resort And Casino were nice and made everything seem fun...the only time we were upset is when we got news that it was time to go home... Well thank you for the fun, hope to be with you all in the summer, MISTY LYNN

Been to BlueWater Resort and Casino? Share your experiences!