“Well done remodel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Parker

Quality Inn Parker
You added Quality Inn Parker to your Saves list
Quality Inn Parker
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   604 S. California Avenue, Highway 95, Parker, AZ 85344 (Formerly Motel 6 Parker)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Parker
oregon
“Well done remodel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2014

I found this motel to be exceptionally clean and new. Plus it was priced very right.

I am however concerned. I owned motels. I can assure you that I always know what kind of cars/trucks and who drives them. I am always aware of what and who parks on my lots.

The manager had a vehicle towed of one of his customers and claims ( read all reviews ) he did not know who it belonged to. I don't buy it. A vehicle of that size would have been noticed and taken note of. I would bet that this manager did not due his due diligence before towing.

For that reason I would be very cautious placing myself under risk of a irresponsible owner.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
Ashla J, General Manager at Quality Inn Parker, responded to this review, October 3, 2014
Thank you for taking your time to write a nice review. We are very happy that you like our newly renovated rooms and hope that you will stay with us again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Payson, Arizona, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2014

Pulled in late at 9:30pm and the front counter staff was friendly,helpful and quick to get my info get me my key. Room as large and as good as more upscale places with fridge and microwave, nice desk, great sink and bathroom. The hot breakfast opened very early and was quite good with hot waffles. Would stay there again.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
Ashla J, General Manager at Quality Inn Parker, responded to this review, September 29, 2014
We are so happy that you had a great stay here at the Quality Inn Parker. We appreciate your review and hope you come back to see us soon.
Loudoun County, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2014

The staff was extremely helpful, friendly and professional. The rooms have been recently redone and the hotel has just joined the Choice Hotel chain. The breakfast was average, cereal was a little past its prime and it would have been nice to have some warm scrambled eggs instead of cold hard boiled ones.
The old trim in the rooms should be replaced and the bathroom fixtures could be replace ( the plug in tub did not work) but that is the only negative overall. We would definately stay there again.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
Ashla J, General Manager at Quality Inn Parker, responded to this review, September 25, 2014
There are definitely some key points in your stay which are absolutely unacceptable. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that you have may have experienced during your stay at our hotel. We will be discussing this review with our staff and fixing the issues you had.Once again, from the entire team here at the Quality Inn Parker, we apologize about your experience and hope that you will try us again in the future. We pride ourselves in having excellent room quality
Yuma, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

We checked in quite late but were greeted in a genuinely kind manner. Room was clean and well cooled. We appreciated the frig in which we could store some cheeses we had purchased on our trip. The bed and pillows were great and the room was very quiet...never heard a thing, inside or out. The only very minor aggravation was the way people parked taking up one and a half parking spaces. It made it tough to park near our room. I think the hotel should call the rooms and ask people to park correctly. Breakfast was fine.

Room Tip: Don't plan on fancy but expect comfortable. It is convenient to gas and food.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Ashla J, General Manager at Quality Inn Parker, responded to this review, September 22, 2014
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Our staff strives on great customer service and we enjoy our guests. We have fixed the parking issue and hope that you will come back and give us another chance.
Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

I read a startling bad review from Steve A., but, since I didn't have a boat and trailer, decided to check it out for myself and I'm glad I did. The staff was friendly, the rate reasonable, the rooms remodeled and very nice and clean and the hot breakfast a big plus. I couldn't have been happier.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
I'm also glad that you came and visited our hotel despite a bad review. We are very proud of our staff and our new rooms. We hope that you will come back and stay with us again.
Buckeye, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Just stayed here this last weekend for fun at the river!!! Friendly staff, really great, updated rooms, free breakfast and the T.V.!!!! I don't think I've ever had this many channels to choose from!!!! Back to the rooms, new carpet, new beds and bedding and very clean!!! We will be back again and I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Parker, AZ!!

Room Tip: I would ask for a first floor room. There are no elevators.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
We appreciate your great review and are so happy that you enjoyed your stay and all of the amenities that our rooms have. We hope to see you again soon.
Death Valley National Park, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

Had vehicle towed by management while sleeping. Vehicle, boat & trailer were parked in a side lot near the highway. Management had it towed without trying to contact me. Cost over $500 to get out of impound. Clerk rude, manager inexperienced. Warning, this could happen to you! Was told I should have parked across the highway in a dirt lot with no lighting. Very dangerous! Corporate Office unable to help. Facility privately owned and operated. Emailed owner, waited weeks, no response. Obviously doesn't care. Worst customer service I've ever experienced. Be warned!!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Erik L, Manager at Quality Inn Parker, responded to this review, June 26, 2014
Dear Steve,

I sincerely apologize that you have felt this way about your stay here with us. I can assure you that we take all guest inquiries very seriously and our staff is trained to follow through with all guest complaints.

I would like to point out a few facts that you did not mention in your review.

You stayed at our hotel for two nights and you did not mention once to the front desk or management about an over-sized truck and boat.

In the morning, I noticed your car and boat parked across all the parking spots on the side of the hotel. My front desk agent and I called all local nearby businesses to find out the owner; however our attempts turned out to be unsuccessful. Into the late evening, the car and boat were still parked on the side of hotel and I made the decision to call the towing company to have it towed. The next morning, we informed you that the car and boat was towed because it was blocking all the parking spaces in our hotel designed parking lot.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for the miscommunication that transpired. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future.

Management

Been to Quality Inn Parker? Share your experiences!