“Perfect! Loved everything about my stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Harbour Inn
4749 Highway 95, Parker, AZ 85344   |
Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Parker
Sacramento, California
“Perfect! Loved everything about my stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2011

I was in Parker on business and needed a room for a month. The Harbor Inn was perfect in every way. The rooms were immacuilate....sparkling clean! The manager and staff were so friendly ....I felt like I was at home. I loved having the kitchen area to make meals and the suite for the cost of a room! With having the river there I felt like I was on vacation. Just such a relaxing beautiful place to spend time...going back this winter as soon as I can and taking my family!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Jennifer R, Owner at Harbour Inn, responded to this review, September 3, 2011
Thank you so much for your kind words! We are really excited to have just purchased the hotel and we really appreciate your business! We look forward to seeing you back soon and all the rooms should be completely renovated by then. Best Regards,
Harbour Inn Parker Team

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)

Been to Harbour Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Harbour Inn

Address: 4749 Highway 95, Parker, AZ 85344
Location: United States > Arizona > Parker
Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Parker
Spacious suites with full kitchens and separate areas for sleeping, working, eating and relaxing. Warm, inviting staff, available 24/7, that will make you feel right at home. Ideal accommodations for out of town family functions, reunions, sports teams and relocation. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Harbour Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Harbour Inn, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.