We stayed at this resort for one week during the week of Thanksgiving. It started with a Sunday brunch upon our arrival which had everything you could want. The seafood bar was unforgettable. There was sunshine,good food live music and great service. Found out lots of families go there for Thanksgiving week, we didn't see any evidence of them until Thanksgiving day, which had another buffet with all the trappings.
We had great service at the spa. Steamed, massaged, took a yoga class and hiked up Mummy Mountain which was right next door. There was friendly dessert wildlife everywhere, (rabbits, birds friendly types). There were indian statues every where by artist Dave McGary, they were life size with great detail. We visited his gallery in the arts district and had a chance to meet him and his wife. Shot some video and pictures. He has an interesting story to tell. His work is just stunning! Google him before you go his work is everywhere at the resort.
Down side...We had to come home!
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Camelback Inn Scottsdale Hotel
- Jw Marriott Camelback Inn Scottsdale Hotel Paradise Valley
- Jw Marriott Camelback Inn Scottsdale Resort And Spa
- Jw Marriott Scottsdale
- Camelback Hotel Jw Marriott
- Marriott Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unrivaled among Scottsdale resorts, JW Marriott Camelback Inn Resort & Spa remains faithful to its storied history while boldly embracing the future. Located on a breathtaking 125-acre campus beneath Mummy Mountain, this stunning luxury resort features a hacienda style entry, casita guest rooms and impressive amenities that leave guests with the thought of "In all the world, only one..." In addition to 24-hour room service guests can indulge in the fresh restaurant offerings including Rita's Kitchen, R Bar, featuring live music and inviting fire pits, or the famed BLT Steak. Golfers will enjoy 36-holes of championship golf at Camelback Golf Club or instruction from the Advantage Golf School. Spa-goers can unwind at award-winning Camelback Spa with a signature spa treatment, or poolside beneath a cabana while overlooking Camelback Mountain. When you are ready to discover the local area, allow the professional concierges to compliment your interests with the perfect activity or attraction. It's easy to understand why families, business luminaries and leaders alike return to Camelback Inn year after year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Tingo, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your JW Marriott Camelback Inn Scottsdale Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.