We loved it here. Spent a glorious week in one the casitas. Pulling up to the resort is lovely & made us feel special. Front desk staff was professional and HAPPY. Where do you see that anymore?
Fabulous private room(casita) which is free-standing and not connected to any other "room" or people :) Adobe walls, super high, vaulted ceilings, HUGE bathroom, private sunning terrace, charming linens, etc. We were in heaven.
Pool complex is fab...we were there EVERY day, soaking up that glorious desert sun. Tasty cocktails too :) Lunch was very good...they knew us by weeks' end.
Breakfast was good, though not great. Dining room was nice...service was just ok.
Lobby bar was TERRIFIC...we could have parked ourselves there for the entire time :) It had such a nice cozy, inviting feeling to it. Bartender was cordial and the drinks were very good. A++. We did not take any tours from the concierge, as we had a car. It's in a very nice location of Scottsdale...alone, but yet very close. We would gladly return.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Camelback Inn Scottsdale Hotel
- Jw Marriott Camelback Inn Scottsdale Resort And Spa
- Jw Marriott Camelback Inn Scottsdale Hotel Paradise Valley
- Jw Marriott Scottsdale
- Camelback Hotel Jw Marriott
- Marriott Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unrivaled among Scottsdale resorts, JW Marriott Camelback Inn Resort & Spa remains faithful to its storied history while boldly embracing the future. Located on a breathtaking 125-acre campus beneath Mummy Mountain, this stunning luxury resort features a hacienda style entry, casita guest rooms and impressive amenities that leave guests with the thought of "In all the world, only one..." In addition to 24-hour room service guests can indulge in the fresh restaurant offerings including Rita's Kitchen, R Bar, featuring live music and inviting fire pits, or the famed BLT Steak. Golfers will enjoy 36-holes of championship golf at Camelback Golf Club or instruction from the Advantage Golf School. Spa-goers can unwind at award-winning Camelback Spa with a signature spa treatment, or poolside beneath a cabana while overlooking Camelback Mountain. When you are ready to discover the local area, allow the professional concierges to compliment your interests with the perfect activity or attraction. It's easy to understand why families, business luminaries and leaders alike return to Camelback Inn year after year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your JW Marriott Camelback Inn Scottsdale Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.