This is the most wonderful place in the world. After our first visit three years ago, it became an annual trip. It's our chance to learn how to b-r-e-a-t-h-e all over again. From the time you drive through the gate, every person at this very special place focuses on how they can make your experience better. And, you get the feeling they love working there! The spa services are absolutely incredible. Elements and Chef Beau always deliver a memorable meal and experience. I can't say enough about this magical place. If you haven't been, you MUST go. Absolutely divine!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover your sanctuary at the best Arizona resort...a luxury boutique hideaway on Camelback Mountain. Overlooking the spectacular views of Paradise Valley, relax in a mountainside or spa casita. Retreat to Sanctuary Spa for Asian-inspired treatments and exhilarating classes. Taste the award-winning cuisine of elements' by Food Network star Chef Beau MacMillan. Savor the sunset at jade bar or on edge, raising the bar for happy hour. Play tennis or hike in a fabulous setting, lounge by the infinity-edge pool, or indulge in Scottsdale's hottest shopping, cultural attractions and championship golf just minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Tablet Hotels, Expedia, TravelClick, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Sanctuary Camelback Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Hotel Paradise Valley
- Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Paradise Valley