We stayed at the Sanctuary on our way up to Sedona and to Grand Canyons. And did we ever make a great choice. Our room was one of the Spa casita suites which had a great view as well as an outdoor bath tub. I'm not sure about the other mountain casita rooms but they did look a little old on the outside and I'm thinking some negative reviews could have been because of this. I guess your experience may change drastically depending what type of room you get. Room service was prompt and food (from elements restaurant) was exquisite to say the least. Staff was courteous to us and my 7-year old son, even he did not want to leave. Our experience was 5 star all the way but if there were any improvements they can make, it could be training the staff to be smiling more. Otherwise, almost perfect. We'll definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover your sanctuary at the best Arizona resort...a luxury boutique hideaway on Camelback Mountain. Overlooking the spectacular views of Paradise Valley, relax in a mountainside or spa casita. Retreat to Sanctuary Spa for Asian-inspired treatments and exhilarating classes. Taste the award-winning cuisine of elements' by Food Network star Chef Beau MacMillan. Savor the sunset at jade bar or on edge, raising the bar for happy hour. Play tennis or hike in a fabulous setting, lounge by the infinity-edge pool, or indulge in Scottsdale's hottest shopping, cultural attractions and championship golf just minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tablet Hotels, Orbitz, TravelClick, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Sanctuary Camelback Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Hotel Paradise Valley
- Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Paradise Valley