Sanctuary is one of our favorite places on earth! A truly wonderful place to go for relaxation. Our mountain casita suite was fabulous, the infinity pool is wonderful, and the grounds exquisite. The view of Camelback Mountain can't be beat. And the view from the top of the mountain was amazing after our early morning trek to the top. The concierge was very helpful in suggesting activities in the area to do. There are many wonderful restaurants nearby as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover your sanctuary at the best Arizona resort...a luxury boutique hideaway on Camelback Mountain. Overlooking the spectacular views of Paradise Valley, relax in a mountainside or spa casita. Retreat to Sanctuary Spa for Asian-inspired treatments and exhilarating classes. Taste the award-winning cuisine of elements' by Food Network star Chef Beau MacMillan. Savor the sunset at jade bar or on edge, raising the bar for happy hour. Play tennis or hike in a fabulous setting, lounge by the infinity-edge pool, or indulge in Scottsdale's hottest shopping, cultural attractions and championship golf just minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tablet Hotels, Expedia, Orbitz, TravelClick, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Sanctuary Camelback Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Hotel Paradise Valley
- Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Paradise Valley