We went on Family vacation. Stayed at a villa on top of the mountain. I can't believe how good that place was. From Decore to landscape and service. Incredible. There was one placed I always Brag about it's the Four Season in Thd Big Island. Now it's 2.
Can't say enaugh. The food was amazing. The pool. The gam room. You do get more than what you pay for. I even used the Grill by the pool. Thank you for making our stray pleasant. Can't wait to come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover your sanctuary at the best Arizona resort...a luxury boutique hideaway on Camelback Mountain. Overlooking the spectacular views of Paradise Valley, relax in a mountainside or spa casita. Retreat to Sanctuary Spa for Asian-inspired treatments and exhilarating classes. Taste the award-winning cuisine of elements' by Food Network star Chef Beau MacMillan. Savor the sunset at jade bar or on edge, raising the bar for happy hour. Play tennis or hike in a fabulous setting, lounge by the infinity-edge pool, or indulge in Scottsdale's hottest shopping, cultural attractions and championship golf just minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your Sanctuary Camelback Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Hotel Paradise Valley
- Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Paradise Valley