My wife and I spent our 20th anniversary at Sanctuary Camelback Mountain. Our 5 day stay began with the Sunday brunch - very nicely done. Once our casita was available, we were surprised by a bottle of champaign and chocolate covered strawberries - I wish I had thought of that, but it was from the hotel manager. The accommodations were very clean and private. The bell staff were very quick to pick us up in the golf carts and take us to the hotel entrance for dinner as we were at the top of the hill at the base of camelback mountain. Room service for breakfast was always very quick. The Elements restaurant was excellent - food met or exceeded our expectations. The main pool's staff was very attentive, providing food and drinks promptly. We appreciated the fact that not many children were at the resort. We would highly recommend Sanctuary to all of our friends and plan to return there on our next trip to Scottsdale.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover your sanctuary at the best Arizona resort...a luxury boutique hideaway on Camelback Mountain. Overlooking the spectacular views of Paradise Valley, relax in a mountainside or spa casita. Retreat to Sanctuary Spa for Asian-inspired treatments and exhilarating classes. Taste the award-winning cuisine of elements' by Food Network star Chef Beau MacMillan. Savor the sunset at jade bar or on edge, raising the bar for happy hour. Play tennis or hike in a fabulous setting, lounge by the infinity-edge pool, or indulge in Scottsdale's hottest shopping, cultural attractions and championship golf just minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Sanctuary Camelback Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Hotel Paradise Valley
- Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Paradise Valley