My husband and I recently had a 4- day reunion with another couple at the heavenly Sanctuary resort. I can't imagine a more perfect place. The hotel itself is very chic, with a serene, southwestern desert feel and amazing views everywhere. Rooms were spacious and comfortable with top quality amenities. Spa facility was the best -- great classes, treatments. Beautiful pool. Food was delicious -- Elements restaurant one of best in Phoenix (amazing breakfasts).
Place so terrific , we never wanted to leave. Definitely will return!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover your sanctuary at the best Arizona resort...a luxury boutique hideaway on Camelback Mountain. Overlooking the spectacular views of Paradise Valley, relax in a mountainside or spa casita. Retreat to Sanctuary Spa for Asian-inspired treatments and exhilarating classes. Taste the award-winning cuisine of elements' by Food Network star Chef Beau MacMillan. Savor the sunset at jade bar or on edge, raising the bar for happy hour. Play tennis or hike in a fabulous setting, lounge by the infinity-edge pool, or indulge in Scottsdale's hottest shopping, cultural attractions and championship golf just minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Sanctuary Camelback Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Hotel Paradise Valley
- Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Paradise Valley