My husband, mother, 2-year-old and I stayed in a Mountain Suite. I had a meeting in Phoenix but preferred this resort because of tripadvisor. The Suite had an extra large dining room, fireplace and sofa with two separate bedrooms with amazing views. We made a fire each of the three nights and loved it as well as room service! The food was exceptional as was each of the staff. Highly recommended to all! In case you are wondering about the toddler.... he had lots of room to run around as we had 2000 feet of space but the front door does not lock so we had to keep an eye on him so he did not run down the mountain :) But this should not prevent you from staying at such a lovely property! Will definitely return next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover your sanctuary at the best Arizona resort...a luxury boutique hideaway on Camelback Mountain. Overlooking the spectacular views of Paradise Valley, relax in a mountainside or spa casita. Retreat to Sanctuary Spa for Asian-inspired treatments and exhilarating classes. Taste the award-winning cuisine of elements' by Food Network star Chef Beau MacMillan. Savor the sunset at jade bar or on edge, raising the bar for happy hour. Play tennis or hike in a fabulous setting, lounge by the infinity-edge pool, or indulge in Scottsdale's hottest shopping, cultural attractions and championship golf just minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tablet Hotels, Orbitz, TravelClick, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Sanctuary Camelback Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Hotel Paradise Valley
- Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Paradise Valley