“Great food, beautiful sunset view” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Prado at Montelucia Resort & Spa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian, International
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Bar scene, Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Prado, the resort’s signature restaurant, is filled with character and relaxed elegance. Prado has been honored regionally and nationally by a wide range of publications in the past year including the prestigious Best New Restaurants of 2009 award locally by Phoenix Magazine and Nationally by Esquire Magazine.
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Great food, beautiful sunset view”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

I had a very attentive, thoughtful waiter. The food was delicious, and I had a beautiful view of Camelback Mountain from the outdoor patio. It was the middle of May, so it wasn't too hot to sit outside. Inside was loud and crowded. I was celebrating what would've been my 21st wedding anniversary, and I shared that with my waiter. He was very sensitive to that and treated me with great respect and courtesy.

Visited May 2012

Phoenix, Arizona
“Not Good at Breakfast”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

I have eaten dinner at Prado several times and have always enjoyed the food. Somehow, breakfast is not its forte Perhaps it was more crowded than usual the Sunday morning I dined there. The breakfast buffet is a big hit, but the wait to have food cooked to order was way too long. I saw one person cooking the omelets and waffles and a line of hungry peope. I ordered a mushroom and cheese omelet off of the menu and found it to be very dry with little cheese to be found. The quality was terrible, especially considering its price. I will stick to dinner when dining there.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Kenora, Canada
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

I enjoyed my meal at Prado. It was a very busy night as there was a large birthday party that booked up the dining room. The service was still excellent. We enjoyed a few drinks outside on the patio. We enjoyed the polenta. It was tasty. I especially enjoyed my entres. I had the filet. The meat fell apart and was so tender and juicy. It was excellent. My sister in law had the scallops. She really enjoyed them as well. I do recommend this restaurant although I don't think children would enjoy it.

USA
“Romantic dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

The chef's creations are superb, the setting is charming, and the staff is extremely attentive. Not inexpensive, but truly worth the prices.

Visited August 2012
Scottsdale, Arizona
“A mediocre initial experience completely turned around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

I took my other half out to show off a local resort I loved and had a "so-so" experience. When I rated the resort in their survey as average I was immediately contacted by the GM that stated he would like to make our experience better.
He immediately invited us back for a FABULOUS night out. The food was unbelievable from the special appetizer of kale salad and tempura crab to our main courses and dessert! I rarely order scallops at restaurants as they are usually over or under cooked or taste fishy. I can honestly say these were PERFECT! My husband also ordered a somewhat finicky dish, Gnocchi. It was also impeccable! Well stole bites off each other's plates all night.
Everything from the champagne we were greeted with to the band and dessert wine were wonderful. I highly recommend checking this place out! And ask for Chris the GM... he will take amazing care of you!

• Visited August 2012