My wife and I have been to Montelucia resort several times. She always enjoys the spa, while I enjoy the quiet relaxation, delicious food, exercise equipment and pools. The staff are friendly and will make your stay fun and relaxing. I have even enjoyed the spa with her several times, and also the special spa terrace pool. The menus at the various restaurants are great and you will find it hard to choose from the many great appetizers, entrees and desserts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by the rich history, white-washed villages and sun-drenched hills of Spain’s Andalusia region, the Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia brings the essence of Europe to the heart of Scottsdale. With arching entryways, splashing fountains, floral walkways, and a collection of antiquities hidden throughout the property, Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia is an enchanting resort destination that boasts 293 luxuriously appointed guestrooms, the Moroccan-inspired Joya Spa, six tempting dining options including the critically-acclaimed Prado restaurant, a myriad of radiant pools and breathtaking views. Nestled at the base of Camelback Mountain, the resort’s convenient central location offers easy access to the area’s best golf, recreation, nightlife and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montelucia Resort And Spa
- Montelucia Hotel Paradise Valley
- Intercontinental Paradise Valley
- Intercontinental Montelucia Hotel