Arrived with large group for three day stay business reward trip. Rooms not available until after 4 pm. Asked to be upgraded to casita and request granted. Beautiful quiet one story room backing onto edge of property with fabulous view of camelback mountain. Quiet and excellent manicured property.The pool area was busier and noisy but that's to be expected. Service in restaurants at location was slow. Breakfast arrived before coffees? Staff was very busy with a lot of events on property, however management should hire more if they want to offer service anticipated by guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by the rich history, white-washed villages and sun-drenched hills of Spain’s Andalusia region, the Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia brings the essence of Europe to the heart of Scottsdale. With arching entryways, splashing fountains, floral walkways, and a collection of antiquities hidden throughout the property, Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia is an enchanting resort destination that boasts 293 luxuriously appointed guestrooms, the Moroccan-inspired Joya Spa, six tempting dining options including the critically-acclaimed Prado restaurant, a myriad of radiant pools and breathtaking views. Nestled at the base of Camelback Mountain, the resort’s convenient central location offers easy access to the area’s best golf, recreation, nightlife and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montelucia Resort And Spa
- Montelucia Hotel Paradise Valley
- Intercontinental Paradise Valley
- Intercontinental Montelucia Hotel