“Awesome service, food, price, and views!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Sandwiches
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Tucson, Arizona
“Awesome service, food, price, and views!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

We love everything about this place. The employees are super nice and offer perks for visiting so often! This is one of the few places that can make a veggie sandwich taste like more than lettuce and buns!

Visited August 2013

Tucson, Arizona
“Great catering experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

We've eaten at Baggins for years. They have amazing sandwiches. Love them. Recently, we had a large baby shower and we used Baggins to cater our event (sandwiches only). They exceeded our expectations. The manager of the OV location, Frank, sat down with me personally to get my order just right. I was amazed when the sandwiches were delivered. Beautiful, large baskets of sandwiches with tissue paper (in my colors) and fresh flowers to adorn. My guests were VERY impressed and I may have provided Baggins some new customers! The sandwiches were so large, that I even had extras to send home with my grateful guests. Frank was generous enough to throw in lots of chocolate cookies with my order, which were a hit....such a hit, that there wasn't a crumb left (and I'm talking over 100 cookies)! Thanks Frank and staff of OV Baggins!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Baggins84, Vice President at Baggin's Gourmet Sandwiches, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our store. We are so happy you had such a great experience with our catering services. That is is exactly how we want it to go for you at your function.

Let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future. I will pass on your great compliment to Frank and his crew.

Sunny Bravin
sunny@bagginsgourmet.com
Downers Grove, Illinois
“Disappointed in Oro Valley”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

Baggin's was highly recommended t me as the best restaurant in Oro Valley so I tried it. The store was small and congested, the sandwiches were good by nothing special. I was concerned about eating there because the food service area didn't look clean and the area around the iced tea dispenser was sticky but we are there anyway.
I will avoid this place.

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
We are sorry that you did not have the experience that we would have hoped you did. We strive for every customer to be satisfied with their order and customer service. We take our food preparation and sandwich making seriously. For the past 30 years, we choose only the best meats and bake and slice them in our main kitchen. We make all of our desserts and side salads as well. We want you to have real food that tastes great with little to no preservatives or fillers or artificial colors and flavorings.

With that, we would love to hear more about your experience. Please email me at sunny@bagginsgourmet.com I would love to make this right.

I have notified Frank, the manager, about your drink station concern.

Sunny Bravin
Lake Havasu City, Arizona
“Best Sandwiches !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

The atmosphere of Baggin's Gourmet Sandwiches is quite relaxed and the staff is efficient and friendly!
A key consideration in choosing Baggin's is their food and sandwiches are healthy! Most sandwiches are served with bean sprouts and healthy breads.

Visited February 2013
illinois
“Great place for a sandwich”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

We loved this little sandwich shop. Excellent quality sandwiches. Lots of interesting combinations, hot or cold.

Visited March 2013
Baggins84, Officer- Partner at Baggin's Gourmet Sandwiches, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Thank you for your word of mouth recommendation on here. We are extremely proud and thankful!
We take this sandwich business serious and appreciate the time it takes for you to respond on this site.

We hope to see you soon!