I stayed with Seta & her family for a week & by the end, I felt like family. Being a single woman travelling on my own can sometimes be daunting, but I felt totally safe in the fale. I also spent a couple of nights in a hotel room. Staying in a fale on the beach is a fantastic experience & the hotel room was lovely & clean & a fan was enough to keep me cool. The food was delicious & abundant, but there is a little shop a short stroll away for any extra snacks. Coffees in the afternoon & hanging out with the family was a real treat & my last night was an experience I will never forget. This was my first trip to Samoa & after a lot of research I am so glad I chose Faofao Beach Fales as I have returned to Australia & raved about the place & I'll be returning this year for another stay with my new found friends. Please dont expect a 5 star resort, but expect a truly wonderful, authentic experience! One suggestion would be if you can, take cash in small notes as sometimes it's hard to make change when u are buying drinks etc & there are no ATMs.
- Also Known As:
- Faofao Beach Fales Hotel Saleapaga
- Faofao Beach Fales Hotel
- Faofao Beach Fales Samoa/Saleapaga
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are having 18 beach fales directly at the beach - you could easily go for a swim after waking up - and 12 rooms with basic facilities. We are also offering a breakfast and traditional samoan food for dinner. Twice a week we are having a show called Fiafia which includes some of the most famous polynesian dances including the impressive firedance. On request we will arrange a bonfire at night for your amusement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and HostelBookers so you can book your Faofao Beach Fales reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.