I stayed at this place as it was the cheapest place in Apia. Good cheap price is the main reason for staying at this accommodation. It was a reasonably good location , only a 5 to 10 minute walk to downtown Apia. The rooms were a bit smelly, no frills and I saw one cockroach. Beds were not particuarly comfortable. The shared bathroom doesn't have a place to hang your clothes very easily. Staff were reasonably helpful. Breakfast included papaya , bread and jam and a hot drink - basic , but enough to keep you going. Overall, this is not a place for a honeymoon or romantic stay - more suited to people on a tight budget who don't mind something very basic and want to spend money on other things.
- Also Known As:
- Tatiana Motel - Fugalei Hotel
- Tatiana Motel - Fugalei Hotel Apia
- Tatiana Hotel Apia
- Tatiana Motel - Fugalei Samoa/Apia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located within the busy precincts of the Apia Central Business District with a quick access/walk to the Fruits & Handicrafts Markets, restaurants, supermarkets and into the heart of Apia. Ideally for those who like to be in town in the middle of all the hustle & bustle. You have the choice of other locations or any room type from budget/backpacker’s room to the midrange self-contained air-conditioned standard room and/or deluxe room at affordable unbeatable prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers so you can book your Tatiana Motel - Fugalei reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.