We had a wonderful four night stay at Litia Sini. Lydia and Joseph were most helpful as were all the staff. The food was great - different food for breakfast and dinner each day and was very tasty. Excellent since it was included in the room price. Lunches were a la carte and again very reasonable as were the drinks. The room was awesome - relatively basic inside with just two beds, a couple of tables, ceiling fan but very clean and was great to have a lockable bunglaow but felt very safe there anyway. The deck outside was wonderful to sit on and just watch the sea or read. The shared wash facilities were always very clean. Was novel to have barefeet most of the time as the grounds were all sand. Very relaxing. The fiafia (on each Friday night) was good fun and entertaining. The beach itself had lovely sand and beautiful clear waters. The reef was mostly destroyed in the tsunami but the coral is growing back and there is still plenty of fish etc to look at if snorkelling. Litia is small enough that you can mix with other people at dinner and breakfast and notice new people coming in to stay. We took some extra food with us from home and the supermarket in Apia for nibbles which is recommended as the village nearby has only two very small shops. Overall a wonderful experience and thanks to Litia Sini for making this so.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Litia Sini Beach Resort (fales) are located on the South Coast of Upolu Island where the white sand beach and lagoon in Lalomanu village really does look like the travel brochure. Litia's beach is most popular for snorkeling, scuba diving and other water activities in the clear blue waters of Lalomanu. The natural beauty of ocean views and swaying palms makes Litia's beach resort a paradise to relax and re-energize the tired mind and body. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Litia Sini Beach Hotel Apia
- Litia Sini Beach Lalomanu
- Litia Sini Beach Resort Samoa/Apia