My family and I have recently returned from Samoa. We were due to arrive on 14/12/2012 however Cyclone Evan put a stop to that. We arrived the next day. We were to stay at Aggie's in town with other family members, but the cyclone smashed it way thru Aggie's. Fortunately Aggie Greys transferred our family members from there to the resort. When we hopped off the plane, we were taken straight to the resort and met up with our family members. Our whole stay at Aggie's was a good experience. We could complain that we were too far from town, however we looked at it as we had a roof over our head, power and running water, the people of Samoa did not. We were lucky. The rooms were always kept cleaned for us, the staff are truly amazing. They really looked after us. There were times that we were not able to get food on the menu, however there was always something else to order. The pizzeria make great pizza, and the Asian restaurant was great. You also cant go past an Aggie Greys burger. Thank you to the Grey family and the staff for your hospitality.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Aggie Grey's Lagoon, Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aggie Grey`s Lagoon, Beach Resort And Spa
- Aggie Grey`s Lagoon, Beach Hotel Apia
- Aggie Greys Lagoon Beach Resort
- Aggie Greys Lagoon Beach Hotel
- Aggie Grey's Lagoon, Beach Resort & Spa Samoa/Apia