“First stay at Amanaki Hotel 2012 & not the last…...” 5 of 5 stars

Amanaki Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Beach Rd, Sogi Peninsula, Apia, Upolu, Samoa   |
Ranked #3 of 31 Hotels in Apia
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“First stay at Amanaki Hotel 2012 & not the last…...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

Well what can I say, I was really blown away when I stayed here for 2 weeks during the 50th independence celebration in 2012. There is no words in the English Oxford dictionary that can explain this place. Service, rooms, staff environment was great the " i " was dotted the " t " was crossed what more can I say.
What I can say is that I had to do it again this year April 2013 same place same service same smiles from the staff Amanaki & there will be a 3rd time maybe September 2013 who knows.
Unless you want to experience what I did you got to live it & speak for yourself on how u lived ur dream at Amanaki Hotel.

Nathan Iopu

• Stayed June 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Auckland Region, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

As a frequent traveller to Samoa, I am always looking at ways in stretching my dollar towards accommodation without ever compromising on quality ... Quality is a MUST!!! ... I thought I had found my Samoan Utopia in 2011 at “Samoa Holiday Homes in Ululaloa”, but after some persuasion from a friend to give the newly built Amanaki a trial in early 2012, it was a decision I have not lived to regret!!!

This family-owned and operated boutique styled 21x room hotel is definitely in a league of her own when compared with similar accommodation options based on her size, affordability and value for money, cleanliness, facilities on offer, service from staff and location ... For what you pay you are given more and some!!!

After staying at Amanaki on 3x separate occasions over the last year ranging from 5x to 12x nights (With my latest trip being from 29th March – 8th April 2013), I can definitively say without a hint of unquestionable doubt that Amanaki is the most friendliest, most affordable, great value, excellent service and chic Hotel in Samoa!!!

Check it out and you will quickly discover why my family, friends and I have called Amanaki our home away from home

See you soon Amanaki
With Love
Liva Da Diva
xox

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

Amanakis is one of the best hotels in Samoa. Not one part of me can fault it. The service was on point, the location was perfect,, the cleanliness, the food, the cocktails and the beautiful hospitality given from Ioana and her team were truly unforgettable. THANK YOU for your amazing efforts to making our stay comfortable and amazing... Will definstely see you all again on the flipside. Alofa Atu. Livvy x

• Stayed March 2013
Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

Spent our last 2 nights @ Amanaki of our Honeymoon, service was awesome, food was fantastic, the best food during our stay in Samoa. Even got a reserved table for Friday night & it was very busy, and thank goodness they reserved us a table, because it was packed, during their happy hour they provided free scrumptious snacks. Cocktails were yummy and it was a great night. And the bonus was we caught up with a friend from NZ. Our room was spotless and bed was very comfortable, great air-con, totally loved the pool area, which we pretty much had to ourselves. All the staff were absolutely GREAT, lovely smiles, friendly, approachable & so helpful. My husband and I both loved it and will definitely be going back to stay....

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

Me & my nieces just got back from Samoa & was staying at Amanaki for 5 nights. I can not recommend this place enough, it holds all facilities that is required in Samoa. Great walking distance to everything in Apia. The staff are friendly especially Ioana at the front desk, the night shift clerk was also very helpful. Bar & restaurant i highly recommend, great service, yummy cocktails, awesome atmosphere. View from the 3rd floor was amazing. See you again Amanaki

Room Tip: Stay on the 3rd floor - amazing views
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Honestly I'm just going add to most of the other reviews as its very good value for what you pay as its basically the same standard as most of the 4 star hotels in Apia but not as pricey...I've stayed at Amanaki a few times cause the rooms are clean, spacious, cool and the beds are comfortable and the location is perfect as it's close to everything..the staff are friendly and helpful...rooms are serviced daily and the restaurant is awesome..great food at good prices.

I recommend Amanaki to all my friends and family who are looking for a Hotel in Apia...its ideal for everyone and anyone young or old..during breakfast in the morning I found the staff very friendly and attentive to your needs, they are always happy to answer your questions and if they cannot answer a query they will find someone who can. Also, I was very grateful to Iona from Reception for her assistance.

Amanki is definately the place to stay and although I have family I can stay with in Apia I will always find an excuse to stay at Amanaki cause I LOVE IT.

Faafetai Lava Amanaki!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Cannot recommend Amanaki enough! Great facilities within the hotel which made our trip that much better such as pool, resturant, air conditioning (must have in samoa) ! Also fantastic staff who were super helpful, kind and great fun! Receptionist Iona was a huge help in planning our trip/ activities!

Room Tip: All rooms here are good!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Amanaki Hotel? Share your experiences!