I know when you go to a hotel you expect great service, you expect a great standard of comfort and obviously expect so much in terms of what you have paid for. I suppose expectations for some that stayed at the Le Uaina is abit too much.
I stayed at the Le Uaina from the 20th Jan to 27th Jan 14 and really enjoyed it :) Eventhough I read alot of negative reviews about Le Uaina, who am I to complain of the short falls of others/workers? There were alot of things that didnt go my way that you wouldnt expect from other hotels but I didnt complain as I knew to be patience and be humble. I had to accept things as they are hence why I enjoyed it. Didnt stop me from staying at Le Uaina!
Going to samoa for a holiday and staying at any hotels especially Le Uaina, you cant always expect to gain great service that you would perhaps get from hotels Australia, NZ or even the USA. It is what it is and just need to make do. Remember we are in Samoa and people that work in Le Uaina are trying their best to accommodate the needs of guests. If we were to reverse roles with them then perhaps you would see if from their point of view. Just having some patience will see it through and will make your stay a memorable one.
I've stayed in nicer hotels in other countries that provide great service and my expectations were met, however I wasnt expecting the same with Le Uaina as I knew they are trying their best and still trying to improve as a Hotel. Its Samoa, Lets live it up and enjoy it because this I can say, the workers at Le Uaina probably live in far worse conditions that we couldnt even imagine yet we have the luxury to stay in Le Uaina and live like a King in their eyes. Rates we pay to stay is roughly $150-$250 tala a night which is probably their weeks wages. Lets be fair and just make do with what we have :)
Their pizza's in the resturant was by far one of the best i've ever had in Samoa :) Try the pizza's out!
I really enjoyed it, I enjoyed the people, their hospitality and their service when provided :) Nice place, great location and to be honest, I believe it will only get bigger and better as time goes by. I will be going back to stay with my family :)
Well done Le Uaina and forever grateful :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly opened family owned and operated resort. Natural spring water pool, beachfront ocean accommodation, try Samoan food, snorkeling, swimming, kayaking, traditional boat ride hire and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Le Uaina Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leuaina Seaside Hotel Apia
- Le Uaina Beach Resort Samoa/Apia